But for serious. Stahp.
It's like a broken record on here, so to quell and dissuade your fears, you don't HAVE to make a thread on that topic, we have those, as a matter of fact, on that particular topic, oh, you know the one. Yep, that one you're thinking you're the only person who thought of it right now... yep that one. We know bro, we know. It sucks, and you're right, you were totally robbed and should have gotten that (reward here/unlimited girlfriends)
So to assist you in your journey through an Open Beta that is totally not an Open Beta but a release no matter how many times you say it is, because you don't get to choose that stuff, here's the brass tacks.
WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW
- LRMS are OP, no matter how many times I stand still in an open field in an Atlas they seem to find me.
- LRMS are underpowered, I fired 1000 missiles, they all hit, and the jenner killed me with a single ER Medium
- Ballistic weapons go bang, I don't like that.
- Ballistic weapons go bang, I like that.
- Man, new games require newer system parts... never had that problem on a console.
- Free games are expensive, yo.
- AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THAT MECHS ARE LIKE $15-20!!!!! (Answer: nope)
- White knighting overmonetization "Devs need to eat too you know!" and other such phrases
- PGI sucks, they lured me into this game thinking it was going to be magic and sunflowers and the promised a new season of Teen Titans to be released and in reality I got the next Mechwarrior game in the series only they make me pay more/less depending on how invested I want to get into it!!!! Curse youuuuuuuuuuu~
- PGI is great! This beta is so totally complete! *Jumps off cliff because why not?*
- There was this organized team.... and they had teamwork... and they came on the playground and knocked me down!
- Man I really hate it when people just play the game randomly by themselves for fun, can't everyone just travel in well coordinated teams and spent 6-8 hours getting to know a series of 7 other random voices that all sound like paramilitary southerners?
- Hawken exists, and has no bearing on this game yet I'm going to talk about it. It's like Canada only less relevant.
- Tabletops, and how they totally matter in regards to the Mechwarrior Franchise, at least in the way we played it at my friends house, his mom was nice and his sister was hot and dispensed cheetos and soda occasionally, where are my cheetos and soda PGI? Where?
- TT and how it's a game that involved thinking, ergo I hate it
Forum Moderation has become too strong! American First amendment rights are bein
- EDIT: We love big brother.
- "Man, the other day, there was this guy, I think he was hacking or something, because I didn't win." - we have that story bro
- Founder's Packs, why they weren't worth it despite the fact the idea was to help put an initial investment into the title, not a freebie goody pack. To... found it.... if you will.
- Founder's Packs - Man, some people have grey mechs while mine can be any color I want... I hate them.
- PAINT Y U COST MONEZ?
- MAN, I'M SO GLAD PAINT COSTS MONEY THAT WAY THEY DON'T MONITIZE ANYTHING THAT EFFECTS GAMEPLAY LIKE MECHS OR EQU.... oh...
- Yen-Lo-Wang and other mechs which have names.
- Dude, where's my
Madcat?Timberwolf, freeborn, it is called a Timberwolf.
- Where's my hula girl!?!?!?!!? (Addressed)
- Or earn your highschool degree.
Feel free to add new bullet points, after all, we got to make sure all bases are covered, stay classy.
Edited by Matthew Pryde, 29 November 2012 - 02:01 PM.