Brand New Variant(P2)

2 replies to this topic

#1 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Hey everyone. The wheels of pewpew never stop... glowing. I heard you like to pewpew a lot, well... so do I! And that's why I've created a new hero variant that can do it better than ever before! I'll just get right to it, here it is:

Atlas
RA: 2 Energy
LA: 2 Energy
RT: 3 Energy
LT: 3 Energy
C: 2 Energy

That's like... 12 Energy! More Energy than ever! It's madness! You'll never have pewpewed like this before. It's like having extra pewpew inside your pewpew so you can pewpew while you pewpew. This ride will be the next best thing since the Jaguar CD, which why I'm covering it red/black and actually putting a tiger on a screen inside the cockpit that snarls every time you start up your Mech. Now just pay me 9,700MC for it and you'll have your very own. Don't worry, I already deducted 300 to credit you for the mech bay slot. :D

*phone rings*
Oh hi what's up... What? ... That didn't stop them from making the Ilya. By, the way, I think I found out what BS means. Bright solar. As in pewpew! ... Well then next time just say the words. Got to go. Pewpew!
*hangs up*

That old Awesome build is for kids. Give it to your grand kid's grand parent's kids. Now this is a build with a downright dominating amount of pewpew. Women will be throwing their bras at you. You can't beat that.

By the way, the name of the variant will be AS7-PEW.

Brand new build(p1)http://mwomercs.com/...19#entry1589019

Edited by Bluten, 13 December 2012 - 02:06 AM.

#2 Pr8Dator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,306 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSeoul, Korea

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

12 Energy??? How many heat sinks will it take to run that? LOL!

#3 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

View PostPr8Dator, on 13 December 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

12 Energy??? How many heat sinks will it take to run that? LOL!

Every single remaining slot in the Mech, and you'll still shutdown a lot. That's why I put the Jaguar snarl in there for good measure.
*alpha*
*shuts down*
*starts back up*
*SNARLS*

Edited by Bluten, 13 December 2012 - 02:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users