Greetings MechWarrior Community,
This message is to inform you that we will be temporarily shutting down all MechWarrior® Online™ related services for an extended maintenance period. This includes the game servers, the web server, PlaySpan operations (Founder’s Packages) and our backend database servers. The current scheduled maintenance window is Thursday, September 6, 2012 - From 10AM - 2PM PDT (4 hours).
What does this mean?
During the maintenance window:
- You will not be able to play games.
- You will not be able to log into the client.
- You will not be able to log into the website/forums.
- You will not be able to purchase a Founder's Package.
- You will not be able register a new pilot.
Also, essentially all data is being wiped. That means the following will all be reset:
- MechWarrior Credits (the free amount we give you.)
- All non-founders Mechs
- Mech Trees
Founders will keep their founders items, and your Friendslist will not be touched. Thank you for your patience and we will see you back on the battlefield shortly after 2PM PDT!
The MechWarrior® Online™ Team