We will be rolling out a hot-fix today, Thursday February 18th, scheduled for 4:00 PM PST [Midnight UTC], with the following fixes:
• Flamers will now remember the rate at which they were generating heat within the firing 'Mech, for a period of 4.75 seconds after a Flamer is disengaged. If a Flamer is engaged within that 4.75 second time frame, the rate at which the Flamer generates heat in the firing 'Mech will continue from where they left off. After that 4.75 second time frame (if no Flamer has been engaged) the heat generation value will decrease as usual, according to the cooling efficiency of the 'Mech.
• Note: The rate at which a Flamer generates heat in the firing 'Mech is a shared value, and applies to all equipped Flamers.
• This adjustment should address the issue where pilots could 'feather' or macro-ize Flamer trigger inputs to a point where they effectively became 'heat neutral'. A graph showing the approximate effect of this 'feathering', along with the effect of the above change, can be found here.
• Fixed an issue with DirectX auto-detection with certain GPUs.
• Fixed an issue where grouping of Weight Classes was not working correctly in Solo queue.
• Fixed an issue where the LCT-1V [P] was missing the Machine Gun Rate of Fire +20% Quirk.
• Fixed an issue where Energy Quirks for certain Inner Sphere variants were greater than 10%:
• Fixed an issue where the Beam Range Boost for the Targeting Computer MKII was 4% instead of 5%.
• Stalker: Fixed an issue with the appearance of LRM-5 and SRM-6 weapons.
• Stalker: Fixed an issue with the appearance of hardpoint caps in the Right and Left Arm.
The maximum estimated downtime required for this hot-fix will be approximately 30 minutes.
When services are restored you will be required to apply a small patch.