Store Purchasing Feedback (Its Positive, Not A Rant)

3 replies to this topic

#1 Skiss

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

First of all I'd like to say Thank you for making this game available to us PGI. I have enjoyed browsing and purchasing in the in game store and would like to provide some suggestions that may help for the better.

- Hero Mechs - One thing I loved about the Phoenix package was that it came with 5 or more colors for use on any mech Permanently! I know it sounds silly but I have always been put off by the price of paint in the mechstore so this was the biggest bonus to me. I think it could help drive sales if hero mechs came with an unlocked paint color for use on any mech.

-Hero mechs also coming with a mech bay would also be a benefit. Again not a demand just something I think would help.

-Sell paints in bundles at a lower rate. For example 3 paint applejack bundle for 10% off MC or something

-Implement a strip cockpit items. Sometimes it can be a pain to track down which mechs have what specific cockpit items so it would be easier to just click a button and strip all cockpit items in all mechs at once.

#2 Biglead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationManassas, Va

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

My problem with the store is that there is not enough nonsense to buy. Firefall did a great job in making me "Want" to buy stuff. MWO? Not so much. 2$ for a radar dish or an antennae, maybe 5$ to get that Atlas glowing eye back? Yeah, that kinda **** is what I want to spend money on. Paint and Camo should be an after thought.

Edited by Biglead, 19 October 2013 - 11:13 AM.

#3 80sGlamRockSensation David Bowie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,994 posts
  • LocationThe Island

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

I want to buy a roll of Duct Tape in my cockpit just sitting on the dashboard of my mech.

A long time running joke in MW4, where you just need some duct tape to fix that cored out CT if you lived due to 1 hit kill protection.

#4 Oppresor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, England

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Is the store a secure sight eg Https ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users