2 replies to this topic

#1 Mazikar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 400 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:22 AM

Look I love BattleTech / MW but I have always been a pilot. I have pledged in deep with Star Citizen and as I play the pre-alpha and browse the absolute ton of data and lore that has been given out thus far I can only wish that even half the effort shown there was given here.

SC makes MWO look... very sad. This being even more sad given they are using the same tech, well anyway its a cryengine. It is based on the same model for gaining funds, buy ships. They did one thing right though, they make "rare" ships available only rarely and for a bit more than normal ships... and the rare ships are the ships you would want the most of course.

It is hard for me to come back here given that even the promise of a game worth playing is more exciting than this game. I have spent the last month pouring over all the available data and lore, talked with several developers in live chat. I wish I could merge the two games together. Even if I could I fear that MWO would only be a footnote.

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:48 AM

We already have a topic for SC and it is only a few lines below your newly created thread, here in the off-topic forum.

You probably wouldn't even have needed to scroll to notice it. All the effort it would have needed is to "look". http://mwomercs.com/...3-star-citizen/

#3 Catalina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:58 AM

Enough said. Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users