Lf Clan

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Draigo

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

I'm active most of the time, just looking for a group of people to maybe take a newbie under their wing but also not just complete mess about. Pub matches are fun "sometimes" but it'd be nice to break up the monotony. I like heavy mechs, the cataphract 4x and also i have the Yen lo wang and the perty babeyy. :) I have my own ts server and i can also use a ts server if u have one. Thanks for reading, any questions just ask!

Draigo.

#2 Polignac

• PipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

You should head over to house-marik.net and register there (it's the real Marik homebase). You can get the downlo on all our outfits, teamspeak information, etc. and start dropping with Mariks right away! Good way to get a feel for the different units.

#3 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

I second Polignac. We have over 900 members and a dozen units, if you can't find one you like you can always start another! About half of our members aren't in any units and even the players in units are regularly forming pick up groups in our team speak server.

#4 Leigh

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Like the others have said. Register and head on over to the LFG channels one of the drop bays or the welcome channel. We're always looking for more people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users