Mc Account Logs

Contact Support

29 replies to this topic

#21 Stoicblitzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Same issue. The website code may be pulling data from the database starting at the top of the table and stopping @ 128 records. It should probably pull from the end of the table and automatically filter 0 MC transactions. Just a suggestion.

#22 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostNiko Snow, on 03 May 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

This issue is being investigated.

In the meantime: If you absolutely need your MC purchase logs, please contact us at support@mwomercs.com and our Game Masters will be check into your account and provide you the details.

I did have something I wanted to check at a time when some of the paints were on special offer and was unsure of the timings and wanted to check to see whether it had applied the right value or not. Was unable to do that without being able to check accounting at the time and fully expect it applied the right value as per historical experiences. But it does mean I have to check the ins and outs meticulously as there is no log currently, though I haven't gone spreadsheet crazy.

At the end of the day I'm happy either way if PGI/IGP get MC from me anyhow as it supports development and have a healthy balance anyhow to contribute to MC purchases. But it's these kind of things that make IGP look unprofessional in the way they don't seem to support or show interest to issues which have been known for weeks or months and are directly related to customer service interests. I do have expectations it will be resolved however and appreciate the given response with a sensible work around in the interim.

tl;dr: "Pull your finger out" IGP this lack of attention to these kind of customer focusing issues doesn't boost confidence even if it isn't the more important pew pew stuff.

edit: Log request submitted btw as suggested, ty.

Edited by Noesis, 04 May 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#23 jeffsw6

• 1,258 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY (suburbs)

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostNoesis, on 04 May 2013 - 12:34 AM, said:

tl;dr: "Pull your finger out" IGP this lack of attention to these kind of customer focusing issues doesn't boost confidence even if it isn't the more important pew pew stuff.

I'm glad our community overlords have noticed this thread and am interested to see how quickly the MC log tool gets fixed. Any half-smart web guy can solve that problem in one day, including testing; less if they are already using a JSON or XML library for the client-side pages and have already-existing server-side tool.

I'm sure they knew this problem was there since it was originally written, but it hasn't come back to the top of anyone's to-do list.

If they wanted to simply mitigate the problem a little bit, they could spend 5 minutes filtering the 0 MC rows from the output. However, that will not fix the issue for those of us who buy a lot of 15 MC CoolShots and things like that.

#24 Stoicblitzer

• 1,931 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

View Postjeffsw6, on 04 May 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

I'm glad our community overlords have noticed this thread and am interested to see how quickly the MC log tool gets fixed. Any half-smart web guy can solve that problem in one day, including testing; less if they are already using a JSON or XML library for the client-side pages and have already-existing server-side tool.

mmhm i love it when you go all technical.

#25 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

Thanks for correcting this feature IGP. Can now see a full transaction of logs on the website.

(At a more suitable time might be useful to review descriptions and 0 logged entries as has been suggested for clarity).

#26 Stoicblitzer

• 1,931 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

MC payment page and log looks MUCH better. well done. Like Noesis said, may want to look at removing 0 MC transactions and "upgrading" the descriptions. However, this looks great.

#27 Buso Senshi Zelazny

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 179 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York, USA

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:04 AM

Glad that they finally fixed this. I agree that better descriptions would be helpful, i.e. "Purchase Mech: HGN-HM" or "Purchase Camo: Sherman HBK-4G".

#28 RadioKies

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 419 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:24 AM

All these 0MC purchases are free item changes. i.e.: If you have the PC Gamer unlock and you change a cammo colour to PC gamer Red/Black/Grey and save the change it will cost you 0MC. This 0MC purchase is recorded. It's kinda annoying if you can find it annoying, maybe PGI should add a 0MC filter to the logs. This would help a lot for the real purchases and MC buy bundles.

#29 Stoicblitzer

• 1,931 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

View PostRadioKies, on 06 June 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

All these 0MC purchases are free item changes. i.e.: If you have the PC Gamer unlock and you change a cammo colour to PC gamer Red/Black/Grey and save the change it will cost you 0MC. This 0MC purchase is recorded. It's kinda annoying if you can find it annoying, maybe PGI should add a 0MC filter to the logs. This would help a lot for the real purchases and MC buy bundles.

we knew what it was. we just don't need to see it. no was spent or added so what's the point of them? to see when I changed my mech's color? who cares?

#30 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

Since the list is an audit; it will always contain the 0 based transactions; because we track it. It's just adding unnecessary computation to the display of the log to strip them out when you can do this yourself manually in a spreadsheet program.

To note: This wasn't a problem with IGP or PGI lack of attention on the issue; there is no "just one day of work for a web developer" due to the nature of the game's internal severs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users