25 replies to this topic

#21 jay35

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

View PostPaul Inouye, on 04 March 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

This particular BB warning is being removed.

That's too bad, I actually liked Easy Mode. :D
In all seriousness though, it also made me hold back on targeting enemy mechs when sneaking up on them, which is actually a Good Thing™ because it causes you to sacrifice something (information) in order to achieve the element of surprise. A fair trade-off.

#22 Corvus Antaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8,310 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

I like it as a module or BAP addon. I dont like it as easy mode that keeps everyone from targetting anyone.

#23 Huron Fal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Lots of positive feedback! And I never expected a response from Paul. I agree with the above, an interesting module option for sure. I think it would rival the necessity of ECM if implemented correctly. I cast my vote with the module crowd, becuase while yes BAP does need a buff I think that players should be forced to consider module tradeoffs with the upcoming consumables. Heck, such a useful module might actually balance all the new modules coming out just by forcing you to make a hard choice.

#24 Rattlehead NZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationAuckland New Zealand

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

A positive thread OMG! :D

First i would like to say that having "Targeted" warning being a feature of BAP is a great idea adding more value to the module.

I find myself reacting to people behind me and or able to keep away from LRM strikes because of the warning. It's not that its a bad idea, it just shouldn't be free.

I vote BAP for targeted warning!

#25 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostPaul Inouye, on 04 March 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

This particular BB warning is being removed.

Thanks. I was sneaking up on a mech one time and without pressing R it targetted it and there went my sneaky-sneaky tactics. :D

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users