I Don't Support P2W But...

27 replies to this topic

#21 Pan

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Can this be folded into the mega thread please?

#22 Zerstorer Stallin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 683 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

View Postp8ragon, on 04 March 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

Can everyone please just calm the **** down until we find out more about this coolant flush/arty strike business?

For Christ' sake, every other thread is I HATE P2W GG PGI I'M GONNA QUIT...you guys haven't even TRIED it yet.

I realize that the MC version is directly better (by one module slot), but honestly, let's just see how it plays out first?

I do realize why many people, including myself, are feeling weary about this implementation, which seems like a foray into P2W mechanics...but all I'm asking is that we wait and give the new system atleast a week before we brandish our pitchforks?

tl;dr

Calm. Down. Give. It. A. Try. Before. You. Rage.

Thanks

If it gets into the game, IT WILL NEVER GET OUT. this is the reason people are like F No.

#23 XX Sulla XX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Have the prices been posted yet. Unless the prices are super high it does not seem like that big of a deal to me.

#24 Zerstorer Stallin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 683 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

View PostN0MAD, on 04 March 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

I dont play games that are P2W, eg WoT, I fear MWO has started down that road..the day an MC item is beter than a non MC item its P2W. ohh well.

I'm going to have to agree here. Perhaps instead coming on the forums we should give them a month with a big walk out to get the point across.

#25 Doc Holliday

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 377 posts
  • Locationplaying some other game that's NOT PAY TO WIN

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostZerstorer Stallin, on 04 March 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

I'm going to have to agree here. Perhaps instead coming on the forums we should give them a month with a big walk out to get the point across.

Tomorrow will reveal much. I can assure you, if this gets implemented as is rumored tomorrow, I will not merely be walking out. I will be uninstalling. I have zero tolerance for this.

Wow. They're moving these threads to off topic, are they? Can't possibly have the truth in the general forums, eh? This is as ON TOPIC as it gets, PGI.

For shame.

Edited by Doc Holliday, 04 March 2013 - 07:36 PM.

#26 p8ragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

holy crap you're right i come back half an hour later and off topic O.O

#27 Squigles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 426 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hey, be glad this one only got shot into off-topic, some of them got launched clear into Jettisoned....I'm not actually vehemently against the MC consumables until I see the actual implementation. However, launching these threads into off-topic though, unless it's in preparation for a merge to a mega-thread for all of them, is utter BS on the part of PGI.

Edited by Squigles, 04 March 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#28 Fate 6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,466 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Postp8ragon, on 04 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

hahahah i wasn't even active on the forums when the whole ECM thing came into play. I think it's fine though...so long as they fix the matchmaking to ensure that both teams have atleast one ecm mech.

It's not fine if they have to make the matchmaking system work around it. That is the opposite of fine.

That's like saying they should have made the matchmaking system work around Streakpults back in their golden age.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users