Way To Change Call Sign?

4 replies to this topic

#1 FiAPo

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Is There a way to change your call sign? I by mistake put my name(subscribe very late at night) instead a nickname. I saw an option on the profile setup but it won't let me do it. I already bought 1 mech and I don't want to create a second account.

Please if you guys have any other solution for that, please let me know.

Thank you.

#2 CmdrPoopyPants

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 376 posts
  • LocationOshkosh, WI

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

If you accidently used your real name, you can send a ticket to support@mwomerc.com and they will change it for you. At present, there is no other way to get it changed, and they only change it under rare circumstances (like yours).

edit: support@mwomercs.com .. didn't have an s above.. perhaps the support link has the email addy so you don't have to guess..

Edited by CmdrPoopyPants, 10 March 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

Given the circumstances they may do change it. It is very likely however that later on down the road the only way to change it will be an MC-spending solution.

#4 PapaKilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

Currently there is no way to do it. There will be a way to do it some time in the future, according to Dev plans. There is no definite date though.

So ... deal with it, or create a different account. Either way, you have already revealed to anyone who reads these forums that this is your real name. Not that anyone would care, of course...

#5 XphR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

Once they change his name the forum posts update to the change as well.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users