Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Looking for more pilots

#153 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Feel free to hop online on our TS3 server and get to know some of our members if you are curious about joining up

#154 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

I have been with this unit now since May, earlier in this thread closer to when I joined I wrote about how fresh it is to be in this sort of unit and how much of a promising enterprise it was looking to be. When I started this game all I had brought with me was distant memories of epic league play and great games back in mw4 (played in NBT4 under the callsign of Wingmaster for the Kell Hounds and later Clan Cobra) and 10 years of waiting for the right time to get in. I was so excited to join a mech game again on my 2nd day playing I applied for the best unit I saw through forum posts, that is Fed Suns. I hadn't played in all that time, green and generally a sub-par player.

They took me in and already I'm getting the old me back, the patience they have shown to me and other new guys has been astounding and purposeful in a way that is helping me improve day by day. Not once have I had doubts about picking this unit so soon after coming into the game. For the new players out there I can honestly say, if you have the right mindset, you will flourish here. We recruit for Attitude then train for skill. I still have a long way to go but every time i play with these guys I get a little better, and a little sharper.

For those of you looking for a unit to immerse yourself in. Through rank and responsibility. Here people get what they earn. I have yet to see someone promoted who did not deserve it, even the more specialized roles are all taken by people who are actually working to making a difference and if that's what you want from a community driven universe like we are in, www.fedsuns.com is where to go.

People who just want to make their name across field will find challenge and success here too. We are developing extensive combat doctrine based on contemporary military strategy and tactics. From casual games where we just play however come natural, to practices and lance/unit meets where we run through more defined aspects of modern and futuristic warfare. You will see that you wont just be told to charge, or to pop snipe, you will have a role, and with people around you with the fire-discipline and battlefield intelligence to support your role as you support us in achieving well communicated objectives.

Our aim is to end up as a High-end competitive unit of elite mechwarriors who not only kick the snot out of anyone near us, but genuinely enjoy the company of those we are doing the kicking with. Aside from the game I have had excellent conversations recently about PC builds, TV and film, Tea vs Coffee (I'm English). We have players from almost every continent and would like to expand it, you will always find friendly, if random conversations and a relaxed environment. When its game time we get professional, but around that our comms is always a great source of banter. Which by the way is public access at the moment for anyone to want to say hello.

We will become the best unit in this game. If you want to be part of the best unit. You need to go to www.fedsuns.com and take a look. You can always talk to one of us through our website if you need more info.

I genuinely hope to see you soon.
GL N HF!

Chris.

Edited by Giobhniu, 12 September 2013 - 01:28 PM.

#155 12Bravo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Wow Gio, almost brought a tear to me eye...

#156 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Need more pilots, apply today

Edited by Azkor, 15 September 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#157 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

I would love to see more euro pilots and people who can make GMT times.

Everyone with the right attitude will always be welcome of course.I would love to see us get a 2nd Euro lance up and running, and a full 12 man of GMT pilots would be a real accomplishment. Sticking ferro to face 24/7 no matter where in the world you are.

www.fedsuns.com. Welcome to the Vanguard, soldier. Walk with us through fire and ice, wind and rain, with some vacation time somewhere in the middle. Walk into the sun and shine as a venerable FedSun, protectors on the inner-sphere. We put the success in successor state.

#158 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

The FedSuns have beer and ninjas.

You wouldn't want to not be on the team that has ninjas right? with no beer? Don't be that guy, be the right guy, be a FedSun and get claim your free reward of 1 compulsory verbal teamspeak compliment* (condescension optional, but not limited to one use).

www.fedsuns.com get on it soldier!

*compliments may not be genuine or related to any actual feat. FedSuns command do not recognize the authority of Giobhniu making this reward entirely invalid. Offer expires 20/9/13. This does not affect your statatury rights. A compulsory voluntary donation of $20, plus $10 optional mandatory handling and shipping fee for any compliment received. Stock is limited and subject to drinking. Insults may be offered in the event of a stock shortage. I cannot think of a way to string this small-print gag out any longer. join www.fedsuns.com, we love kittens.

Edited by Giobhniu, 20 September 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#159 12Bravo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

View PostGiobhniu, on 19 September 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

*compliments may not be genuine or related to any actual feat. FedSuns command to not recognize the authority of Giobhniu making this reward entirely invalid. Offer expires 20/9/13. This does not affect your statatury rights. A compulsory voluntary donation of $20, plus $10 optional mandatory handling and shipping fee for any compliment received. Stock is limited and subject to drinking. Insults may be offered in the event of a stock shortage. I cannot think of a way to string this small-print gag out any longer. join www.fedsuns.com, we love kittens.

ROFLMAO! Dude, you hitting the sauce again?!? lolz

Edited by 12Bravo, 20 September 2013 - 08:07 AM.

#160 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

bump

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users