I'd say thats age-related.

#22 Eddy Hawkins

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

View PostLordRush, on 15 March 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

lawl...I admit it, I am. But DAMN I am a good looking nerd ;)

NNEEERRRRDDD! - now with video!

#23 Fajther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 451 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, Michigan, usa

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

Although there aren't collisions and roles are kind of vague at the moment it is still a really good game. I had an idea for a bace capping non ECM commando the other day for conquest only. One of the rounds I am the last person standing, trying to cap a base. The points are really close and there are three cataphracts somewhere. Searching for my little 3 tons of armor. The score flips to 750 vs 739 and I win just as a cataphract crests the hill in front of me. I scream "yeah!!!". Realize that I may have just woken up my wife and I get quiet again. Wow my heart rate got pretty fast on that one.

#24 scruffy416

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

View PostBLUPRNT, on 15 March 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Sweaty palms always. Shaking hands about every 5th match. I usually have to be 1-2 last man standing and CT is bright orange against 1-2 still standing.

I keep playing because of the 5th match. Since Elo was stated this has become more frequent from every 15th match.

I just need to learn how not to go rushing forward trying to motivate the team to push rather than mill around in circles.

And I ask why I always seem to be the guy who spots the LRM's coming in from the back and feel like I have to do something about it? It usualy doesn't end well for me so I just get the sweaty palms.

Damn. I had to check the poster name on this to be sure this wasn't ME posting earlier in the day and forgetting about it!

So.... if I get enough of the heart-pounding sweaty-palm shake-attacks, does that count as my weekly cardio?

#25 Gaan Cathal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

View Posthammerreborn, on 15 March 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Lol my wife tries dragging me away from the game cause she comes in and I look like I'm locked in a mortal duel to the death, which I AM WIFE GET OFF MY BACK.

Nothing get's me almost mimicking my actions IRL than being legged in my jenner frantically jumping and torso twisting to get those last few shots off. Best score is 3 mechs down with one leg.

Six minutes alive on Alpine in a legged light. Six most tense minutes of gameplay I've had.

And yes, six minutes of that was combat.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users