Frequent Connection Errors Since Last Patch?

No replies to this topic

#1 D3F3NS3 TURR3T

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

So since the last patch, I've been having incredibly inconvenient lag in nearly every match, all times of the day. I have no one else on my connection, and have tried it at non-peak times, just to make sure there aren't too many networks on this part of my ISP's grid. I don't do anything with my connection, which is 20mbps, except play MWO while I try. I've even adjusted my router to give highest preference to all connections made in the TCP/UDP bands that MWO uses that I found in a previous thread. No matter what happens, about every 20 seconds or so, sometimes more often, I appear to be dropping packets, as I float to a different point of the map, my weapons miss, etc. Oftentimes, I'll move to a different part of the map when last I checked, I was entirely stationary. In some instances, I move an entire quadrant in an unintentional direction. It's very irritating.

Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone managed to fix it yet? About 1 in 30 matches are seamless, but the rest are just frustrating.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users