D.o.C Disciples of Carnage Checking in.......

113 replies to this topic

#61 StoneDogg

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostSammy D.o.C., on 07 November 2011 - 03:26 PM, said:

Hey BLeeD!

I don't believe it, I'm all in!

Acid Rain sent me the link to this place, so I imagine he'll be along shortly. He mentioned that he was in touch with Boom Boom and Smokedog too. I tried to post on the D.o.C. website, but the forum seems to be down. We have time.

Can't wait to reign down the carnage on the uninitiated with you fellas again!

Sammy <D.o.C.>

Hello my old friend, its been a long time. Lot of people here Im very happy to see are doing well. Ive missed you all and hope LIFE has taken you to the places you wanted!

Stone Dog ~{D.o.C}~

#62 StoneDogg

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

View Postrygat, on 22 February 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

D.o.C.s are Stinky!!!

Mr. Rygat , wow youve kept that sig the whole time, I'm impressed. Its good to know that you are still about. You ready for the second coming of the Disciples 8-). Its has been far to long since Kesmai and I look forward to seeing you on the Field of Battle. There will be no more slow falling CATS in this day and age boys !

Stone Dog ~{D.o.C}~

#63 BLeeD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOrange County , CA

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

oh this is getting scary!! the another weathered old dog has shown up to lay waste to the Infidels

#64 StoneDogg

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 16 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostBLeeD, on 05 April 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

oh this is getting scary!! the another weathered old dog has shown up to lay waste to the Infidels

>C< I look forward to bringing the TRUTH to a whole new set of INFIDEL'S, and any old ones that wish to re-live there Pain.......Pun intended there PAINLESS ! How are you bro ?

~{Stone Dog}~

#65 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

Whats up D.O.C. Good to see you ol timers. Going to be alot of fun here...and FINALLY! eh? ;)

#66 BLeeD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

the old timers just keep on rolling in, e veryone is pulling one foot out of the graves.

#67 LeeHarvey

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationLast seen fleeing a Marik prison satellite

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

Beta Sign Ups Now

Status = Pending....looking good.

Edited by LeeHarvey, 26 May 2012 - 01:18 PM.

#68 Zepster

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

Wow I knew there had to be a D.o.C thread on here somewhere :( Long time no see peeps! A buddy of mine at work had a mechwarrior screensaver on his PC and asked if he played way back when in MPBT and he told me about this new game...... I'm seeing a LOT of old faces around here. How yall been????

#69 Sammy D o C

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

Better now that more of you old ****** are showing up Zep :)

This ? is for everyone/anyone.

Would it be unwise to get a Jenner with my Founders?

#70 BLeeD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hey Zeppy, Sammy.

Well just thinking about it, the jenner is gonig to cost like 3m credits and the Atlas is going to coast 16m so the easiest thing to buy will be the jenner for the lower price. I never liked piloting the Assault mechs personally. So I was thinking either the cat or Atlas. there are some screen shots of the cat and replacing the lrm racks with L lasers or you can put PPc on them like my Fav MAD-3R Marauder. ? I think you have to go with what is gonig to take the longest to level up and get. we also need to try to get a meeting on ventrilo or teamspeak with everyone and see what we want to do about the direction . we are all much older and not so much wiser but do any of us have time to run a clan anymore ??

#71 Zepster

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

I retired from the USN in 2009 and now work for NASA here in New Mexico. I am pretty busy but work mostly 7-3 or so. I can put in a fair amount of time playing. I'm not sure how much coordination this is going to take from the running ops side of things but i'd think it'd be similar to how 3025 was back when. If that's the case it will take a fair amount of time out of the cockpit doing plans, taking care of contracts and what not. Who has the time for this?

#72 BLeeD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

Hey Zep good to hear that your in the US now, hope not to close to all those fires. I guess we need to see who is in and out and proceed from there. I dont think anyone will have to spend alot of time on what you are attacking or defending . I think its going to be more administrative on whose active whos showing up and recruiting. If you hold 3 or 4 planets that can be attacked at the same time and you are attacking thats quite a bit of lances you will have to contented with.

Just a FYI DoC guys the old MPBT Draagun guys have opened up there website and boards to us if we want to use there boards and their skype chat system . I also have access to team speak servers. I am having a hard time accessing the DoC boards.

http://draagun.com/news.php

#73 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

Black Hearts have a 100 man lifetime vent and Manveru still is the Admin on our website. If DoC wants to utilize our vent and website that is fine.

#74 Masta Chef

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

Masta Chef <DoC> reporting.

I'm gonna leg the **** outta some **** and then we're having a catapult leg bbq.

Thanks for tracking me down on facebook bleed!!!!

Kill the infidels.

#75 Sharpeward

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:14 AM

Beotchs all of you

#76 Damecles

• PipPipPip
  • The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 55 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta. Canada

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

I see some good ole names that helped me get my first Mech battles under my belt in 3025. I salute you guys:)

#77 DoCLoneWolf

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMarana, Arizona, USA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

It's good to see the clan "awakening" once more. I see so many familiar names and look forward to fighting beside you all once again.

It warms my heart to see MW come back to the online gaming community. Let's show them what it means to tangle with us and remind them of the respect we earned.

#78 BLeeD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

hey i would like to invite everyone that was friends , enemy's , lovers , dreamers of MPBT and 3025 that knew us to come join some very fun forums and on skype , There is a bunch of us from CHs BRs OIs DRAAGUN KnT DoC we are like the MPBT misfit toy bunch. Last night there was 24 of us in a chat room just tearing it up on each other about the old days. come by and talk some smack with some old time vets and get your swagger back.

http://draagun.com

go here to find out the skype info and sign up

all you D.o.C lazzy bung holes get your ***;s moving and sign up.

Edited by BLeeD, 22 June 2012 - 08:58 AM.

#79 BLeeD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

b

#80 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

So I will take that as a no on the offer from the Black Hearts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users