5 replies to this topic

#1 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

So, here I am, going through the efficiencies on my commando, of course, I notice that the master tier is an extra module slot.

I think to myself, "I wonder which Modules I want to unlock?"

I was leaning towards tgt decay and sensor rng, but what would the 3rd be?

This is to assume that my plan is to simply run a few modules that I can interchange or purchase xtras of; so that I dont have to change them out, but will give me a decent buff to my overall abilities in combat.

I don't want to have specialized modules for each mech that I run.

#2 Wriath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

I'm a fan of advanced zoom, although a lot of players dislike it due to the low resolution. 360 Targeting is also a pretty good general purpose choice. Decay and range are both great choices and I run them on a lot of my mechs.

#3 Desist

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

My commando runs Advanced Sensor Range. Gives you a better range to streak things under ECM, plus you know, scouting.
Advanced Target Decay. Increased lock on for streaks, also helps see where people are going after they've went around an obstacle.
And Capture Accelerator. Caps stuff faster. A lot of times the difference between a win and a loss. Makes capping faster so you can get to the fight faster.

#4 Tamion Evans

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

I have only unlocked ADV sensor and I don't really see much of an inprovement in sensors. The other modules don't really seem to appealing to me except maybe the cool shots would be nice if i am running a laser or pcc mech.

#5 Smk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

I have 9x9 for the consumable and that's it. I don't care for any of the other unlocks because I almost entirely run direct fire mechs and I only need to see the enemy, not lock on. Targeting decay or Target info would be my second if I had to choose.

#6 Krazy Kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

The advanced zoom would be nice except for two problems.
1. 4x zoom is actually 1x zoom resolution enlarged. Very blurry. Standard 3x zoom gives a better picture.
2. The standard 3x zoom keep your mouse speed the same. The 4x module makes your mouse 4x more sensitive. Very hard to aim unless you have a programmable mouse that can adjust sensitivity with a macro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users