• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

Posted Image

CLAN WIDOWMAKER

Clan Widowmaker traces its originations back to the days of Mechwarrior 2 and the Kali Network. As a unit of the Grand Council the on the Kali Network Clan Widowmaker evolved and survived each of the Battletechs game franchises, always keeping a core membership from those days even into today.

If your looking for a unit that places high value on community and comraderie, then visit us.

We offer our members the following:
  • Scheduled practices and training sessions
  • League Play
  • Internal events - (See our just finished Blood Trials Here) Next round starts soon!
  • A robust awards system to recognize our members and allow them to build thier pilots legacy in the Clan. (View Here for list of current awards and Awardees)
  • Hosted Teamspeak server to visit and coordinate battle.
  • 17 Years of Mecha gaming history, view our Blood Name Repository Here.
  • Your own warriors Codex with stat tracking! See one of our warriors Here.
  • No pesky attendance requirements, real life comes first get on and shoot things when you can we always have a core group thats online daily.

Posted Image

So we want you pilot...join us today at Recruiting Command and see what its all about and start building your Widowmaker Legacy today! Whatever you may choose, wherever you may end up...shoot straight and see you on the battlefield!

Jeri Sender

Edited by WM Jeri, 01 July 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#282 Mangonel Jorgensson

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 99 posts
  • LocationSmiths Station, AL

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:03 AM

Hail Warriors! WM needs you, and your skills to conquer the Inner Sphere. If you enjoy playing in an organized group and progressing your skill set and C-Bill fund then come join up today!

#283 Slayer Pryde

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hi everyone,

I just want to add... this clan has been around for over 17 years... we're seeking skilled and active pilots to prepare for the enevitable invasion of the inner sphere. We are currently doing competitive league play but, that doesn't mean we lack a sense of humor or know how to have fun. If you want to be part of a legacy that has withstood the challenges that time brings for most gaming groups; then please apply @ www.widowmakers.com.

Star Colonel
Slayer Pryde

#284 Tzuwolf

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

Check Out Clan WidowMakers.... Join today ! 17 years of online gaming with Clan WidowMaker! come check us out!
http://www.widowmakers.com
Website
Teamspeak3
Forums
THE WORKS!

#285 Leroy Brown

Rookie

• Overlord
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

Go join today....really, they don't suck at all. They just melt face.

#286 WM Jeri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image

CLAN WIDOWMAKER

Clan Widowmaker traces its originations back to the days of Mechwarrior 2 and the Kali Network. As a unit of the Grand Council the on the Kali Network Clan Widowmaker evolved and survived each of the Battletechs game franchises, always keeping a core membership from those days even into today.[/color]

If your looking for a unit that places high value on community and comraderie, then visit us.

• League Play
  • Internal events - (See our just finished Blood Trials Here) Next round starts soon!
  • A robust awards system to recognize our members and allow them to build thier pilots legacy in the Clan. (View Here for list of current awards and Awardees)
  • No pesky attendance requirements, real life comes first get on and shoot things when you can we always have a core group thats online daily.

Posted Image

So we want you pilot...join us today at Recruiting Command and see what its all about and start building your Widowmaker Legacy today! Whatever you may choose, wherever you may end up...shoot straight and see you on the battlefield!

Edited by WM Jeri, 01 July 2013 - 07:54 PM.

#287 WM CyberWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 199 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

Posted Image

The WidowMaker Keshik has called for the 2nd round of BloodName Trials! In Clan WidowMaker BloodName winners are honored and remembered. Want your name to live forever? Join us and maybe you can prove your self worthy of one of 40 Blood Names.

Read about our up and coming Trials and Format.
2013 2nd BloodName Trials Called

Join us - Longstanding, Skilled, and Honorable!

#288 Dyallo

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWidowMaker Homeworld

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Join us!

#289 Mar Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 233 posts
  • LocationIronhold City, Ironhold, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

I joined WM and all I got were these lousy friends. :)

#290 M4L4R3K

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

I can say that this group is a really fun bunch and they are good at this game, I feel like a noob again when I play with them! So much more to learn! :(

#291 WM Jeri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Posted Image

CLAN WIDOWMAKER

Clan Widowmaker traces its originations back to the days of Mechwarrior 2 and the Kali Network. As a unit of the Grand Council the on the Kali Network Clan Widowmaker evolved and survived each of the Battletechs game franchises, always keeping a core membership from those days even into today.

• League Play

Posted Image

So we want you pilot...join us today at [/color]Recruiting Command and see what its all about and start building your Widowmaker Legacy today! Whatever you may choose, wherever you may end up...shoot straight and see you on the battlefield!

#292 Murderbuddy

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

Greetings to all those interested in joining Clan Widowmaker,

I am a proud member of CWM for over 4 years and would like to share some info about myself and why you should join.

Currently, I am part of both the 1st Aces Cluster, and a special unit within the Clan called Training Command.

As a member of the 1st Aces I am afforded the opportunity to participate in league drops, specialized training to hone complex skill sets, and, on occasion, the ability to lead a drop of 8 players. Right now we are participating in the Proxis Planetary League where we are mercenaries hired out to defend or attack at the behest of the client with the most money :)

As a member of the Training Command unit I have been given the responsibility for first line training of new and existing members to help them improve their basic skills sets like piloting, targeting, group cohesion, battle language, and basic command tactics and strategy. My fellow TC members and I run regular Clan Wide Practice sessions weekly to help new, and old players, have an opportunity to improve their 8 player drop skills in a friendly and encouraging environment. Thus, getting them ready for the fast pace, hardcore, no BS league level training and drops in their clusters.

Over the 4 years of membership in CWM I have seen ups and downs, but the clan has always been their with support and assistance. The family environment has not only allowed me to have fun in game, but even provided some RL assistance with various projects.

I'll be back to post some status updates for those interested in following my story with the Clan Widowmaker here in this thread.

I encourage anyone who is interested in a multifaceted unit; both family casual or serious hardcore gaming, to consider Clan Widowmaker. With over 100 members, 2 different league level teams, multiple training teams, and solid core of dedicated players Clan Widowmaker has something for everyone.

Thank you,
Ryadd Eleis

Edited by Ryadd Eleis, 04 July 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#293 Tzuwolf

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

Check Out Clan WidowMakers.... Join today ! 17 years of online gaming with Clan WidowMaker! come check us out!
http://www.widowmakers.com
Website
Teamspeak3
Forums
THE WORKS!

#294 blastkrieg

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBlacksburg, VA

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

This is Star Colonel Blastkrieg of Clan Widowmaker. I've been a member of the Clan for about a year and have been quickly moved up through the ranks due to the WM command staff's rapid recognition and reward of fresh ideas, dedicated play, and community involvement. I am the commanding officer of one of our two competitive teams:The Freebirth Assault Platoon, nicknamed the Potatoes.

I am sending this out as a call to all warriors who aspire to fight amongst an elite, competition-level unit consisting of pilots who strive to be their best. The Potatoes know how to have fun, but prioritize building up individual skills and unit synergy over PUG-stomping. We encourage our pilots to be innovative in mech builds, drop decks, and tactical deployment. Team practices are bi-weekly and we are currently averaging one league game per week.

Applications can be submitted here: http://www.widowmake...hp/join-request

Make sure you state your interest in the Potatoes via the application's Comments section.
I hope to see you on the battlefield, and you should hope to be with me when you do.

#295 BonesawBill

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Star Commander BonesawBill here. I joined Clan Widowmaker In January 2013 and currently serve as both an officer in the Freebirth Assault Platoon and as a member of Training Command, charged with training up new pilots and helping experienced pilots hone their skills.

Clan Widowmaker is a great group, with a healthy mix of competitive play and fun times. We run multiple official practices per week, participate in the Proxis Planetary League, and on any given night there are plenty of warriors dropping on TeamSpeak.

If you're looking for people to drop with, competitive league play, or simply the chance to enjoy rolling with an awesome group of players, sign up today!

See you on the battlefield!

Edited by BonesawBill, 05 July 2013 - 11:58 AM.

#296 WM Jeri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

CLAN WIDOWMAKER

• 17 Years of Mech Gaming
  • Hosted Teamspeak server
  • League Play
  • Internal Unit Events
  • Robust Member Awards System
RECRUITING COMMANDTODAY!

Posted Image

Edited by WM Jeri, 07 July 2013 - 06:59 AM.

#297 EvilDann

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

We Are WidowMakers! A group of internet warriors primarily situated in the United States. Clan WidowMaker emphasizes team work and cooperation. We are looking to create a fun yet competitive, team based atmosphere. The birth of the WidowMakers online was in March of 1996, when the Grand Council an online gaming ladder for Mechwarrior 2,NetMech opened its doors. Our warriors have fought with Honor and Skill in many competitive leagues over the years! Longstanding, Skilled, and Honorable we await the next version of Mechwarrior! Join Us!www.WidowMakers.com Leave a message at this Recruitment Station for more details.

Week activity

- Currently in Proxis league
- Scrimmage at least once a week
- Clan Practice
- Cluster Practice
- Blood Name Trial

#298 Dyallo

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWidowMaker Homeworld

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

Join us Today!

#299 WM Jeri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

Stop by today!

WIDOWMAKERS.COM

#300 WM Jeri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hi [REDACTED],

Normally in a recruiting thread I would not respond to something like this, but I do take issue with the broad brush and baseless accusations around hacking your throwing around.

First off if I am a kid I want a refund on the first 50 years of my life and the college tuition I have paid for my kids. so tongue in cheek no not all of our members are kids. Do we have some younger members that,...try the paitence of our leadership, welll yes name me a unit, clan, guild or family that doesnt.

Second, if someone is abusive in some manner and heaven forbid ruined your experience in a game then there is a means to address it, we have a website go post on our forum or contact some of the leadership or simply post here saying hey could I chat with you. We don't condone folks doing bad things, many of us have been gaming together since the mid 90's, but ya cant fix what ya dont know about. Capiche?

Third we are interested in the names of the folks you took issue with so truly if your interested in a resolution and not some baseless slander then contact me to discuss, we have a guest channel on our teamspeak or if you just want to private message my user with the information please do so. Remember name and shame on the forums is against the TOS for PGI so please send me private info or discuss with me in channel.

Best Regards,

Jeri

Edited by Destined, 22 July 2013 - 12:49 PM.
Responding to Deleted Content

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook