Misc

232 replies to this topic

#221 Hammerhai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 998 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

Will PM it to you. Its not that big a deal anyway. Oh, can I attach things to the PM or not?

#222 Michael Abt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 470 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

After patch May 6th something broke. For "time", "xp", "damage" i get negative values. "W/L", "died", "kills" isn't registering anything at all.

Edited by Michael Abt, 06 May 2014 - 12:22 PM.

#223 SjurWarEagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:22 PM

Yes, PGI broke the statpage, no mechnames there.
Did anyone count how often they broke the page? Must be every second mech they introduced.
Sorry, but I cannot support this tool any longer with having to clean up after them so often.

Edited by SjurWarEagle, 06 May 2014 - 12:24 PM.

#224 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

View PostSjurWarEagle, on 06 May 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

Yes, PGI broke the statpage, no mechnames there.
Did anyone count how often they broke the page? Must be every second mech they introduced.
Sorry, but I cannot support this tool any longer with having to clean up after them so often.

Sorry to hear you won't be supporting the tool any longer. Thanks for the use of it while it lasted though.

#225 Hammerhai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 998 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

Sad to hear, but I understand where you are coming from.

I have to say a special thank you though because without this tool I would never have noticed the laser damage and hitreg issues that seem to have gone on without anyone noticing for months. While I cannot be 100% certain, I am fairly sure something is off. On my 4LL Flame damage per hit is consistently 5, even when 100% of my shots hit. Which means your alpha is 20, not 36, and on top of that you get ghost heat. Where your tool was valuable was that it gave me the hit percentages per weapon per game, something which PGI does not expose to the customer, if you look at the normal stats page.

As it is I would say to anyone who wishes to be competitive - at least at higher ping - to stay as far away from Large lasers as possible. Even Medium Lasers under the circumstances are only a band aid. They have their place on Heavies to make it easier to hit Lights. but that is about it. As for Jenners well we are stuck with what we have there ...

Here is the relevant link, so you can double check and see if you think I have a case. I will grant that it may all be an artifact of the way laser damage and hits are handled and calculated, but on the other hand ...

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__3351077

#226 Zeddecius Ward

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:20 PM

Hey SjurWarEagle,

i'm very sad to hear that although i surely understand your decision.

So i want to thank you for creating and supporting such a great piece of Software. Your tool was so incredibly helpful and i will miss it (i already do). :)

Thanks for you effort and your patience with our questions!

Bye for now.

#227 Suicidal Baby

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

I cant get the program to run at all under any of the java run times. I just see the cmd box flash and nothing opens after it. Exceptions have been set up in the anti virus, but it doesn't even run when the whole suite is disabled.

win 7 64x

#228 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

You probably need to run it as Administrator. However, to do so under Win 7, you need to first convert the .cmd file to an .exe file using any conversion tool that you can find on internet.

As a guide and with the caveat that you use any tools at your own risk -> http://4sysops.com/a...to-an-exe-file/ You might want to avoid the #2 suggestion if you're risk adverse.

Sadly SjurWarEagle has indicated that he will no longer be supporting this app so bear that in mind. However, I am having no problems with the tool at the moment despite the mech id changes announced by PGI but then again I have a limited number of mechs.

#229 Solothkar

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

Any chance you might be reconsidering to support this tool again after waiting for the clan changes to hit and then see if PGI continues to screw up?

Greets, Solo

#230 Michael Abt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 470 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:36 AM

Finally broken. :)

#231 Dimento Graven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

I have to say this is pretty awesome and I can't wait to start using it!

It's frickin' cool that the community can come up with things like this!

#232 Blalok

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, Wisconsin

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Yes, last patch appears to have finally broken this most excellent tool. Has anyone here found a suitable replacement?

#233 JimTheRat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:32 AM

Any updates/fixes for this, or similar tools?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users