Elite Question And Pilot Mods

4 replies to this topic

#1 Pat Sajak

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hey all,

I have two quick questions I was hoping someone could post a reply too.

1) If I have 3 varients of a mech and get them all to elite, is there a reason to hang onto the other 2 while I max the one I want out to Master? Just wondering if there is any other bonus for getting the other 2 to Master.

2) Do Pilot Modules stats stack? Like if I put multiple 15% to cap mods on a mech will it be 15% + 15% etc?

Thanks for looking!

#2 TarkaTarquol

• PipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

1) That's up to you. There's no extra bonus for having multiple different variants at Master.

2) Is impossible.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

1) No real bonus except extra module slots.
2) Impossible as you stated. However, Beagle Active Probe extends sensor range, and that does stack with the module advanced sensor range. Artemis targeting system stacks with modules that accelerate lock ons, target decay, etc.

#4 Pat Sajak

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for the replys guys. Saves me from dropping another 6 million space bucks to see if it did not stack. I am glad I can get ride of 2 varients soon to free up some mech bays as well!

#5 Dirk Le Daring

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

@OP, I'd suggest mastering all of them while you have them. You have bought the mechs, and to sell them before mastering is only depriving yourself of potential cbills and gxp. ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users