155 replies to this topic

#141 Enig

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 594 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

Ah, alright nevermind, I got two seperate PM's from other Clanners aware that the council views you as a crazy and a maverick to the spirit of the other Clans. Good to know.

#142 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostEnig, on 21 October 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

council

:) Gossiping roleplay?

View PostEnig, on 21 October 2012 - 06:10 AM, said:

This is really awesome that you have an organization and all, but like all of the other clans you won't be able to 'run' a clan like we won't be able to run an IS House when community warfare is integrated. Russ Bullock already made a statement on that.

You can join the organization, but the leader is the system.

Long story short: Recruitment doesn't matter, anyone will be able to join Clan Wolf when the clans are integrated.

Check out the site and my signature. Also read the OP.

Edited by CW Roy, 21 October 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#143 Bryan Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

View PostEnig, on 21 October 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

Ah, alright nevermind, I got two seperate PM's from other Clanners aware that the council views you as a crazy and a maverick to the spirit of the other Clans. Good to know.

Crazy and Maverick... sounds good.

#144 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:00 AM

Posted Image

I'M OLD GREGG!

#145 WX-Obione-Kell

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSeattle WA

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hi all Proud to be considered!!!!

#146 TheBigBadMoon

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Dispite how the clans are eventually laid out,

This is a great group of people.

It's not even a matter of this being clan wolf. I'd play with these guys regardless of what they're called.

#147 ParchedAz

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Hey All,

I noticed mention of MWA in this thread. I'm Prophet, one the founders of MWA. Awesome to see some of the guys I used to play against are still around! (DaveKell, how have you been!)

We are looking at putting something together for MWO. As you may note MWO doesn't currently support custom match finding such as that available in previous MechWarrior games.

We are looking at gathering some momentum for competitive league support. If you're keen to see this happen please add your voice: http://mwomercs.com/...-return-of-mwa/

Regards,
Prophet

Edited by ParchedAz, 09 November 2012 - 01:42 AM.

#148 Ra SUNGOD

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hey Archer, Roy!

Good to see you in a match the other night! I see some old faces on here from Waaay back...Good luck with your group, and will see you on the battlefield.

Ra (Formerly Praetorian Guard)

#149 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

We're looking for more members so that we can continue fielding two 8 man teams while some of our guys are busy living their lives. New members will start at the rank of recruit, a trial period in which they will be judged by our officers. We will be letting go those not meeting our standards, but don't let that dissuade you from submitting a recruitment application. We're highly competitve and love winning by superior tactics and skill, so join us today. You won't regret it.

#150 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

Luna Wolves held some great games last night. 8vs8 LW vs LW, high ranking officers leading both teams with base capping disallowed. Talking about base capping adding strategy to the game, well how about actually using the entire map without worrying about a silly square!

Join today and you'll see what we're all about. We don't keep just anyone on the payroll though, so be prepared to make a good first impression. After all, we are here for the competition and to win. If you're still looking for the unit right for you and you believe you have what it takes, by all means, submit an app and get into one of our games.

#151 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

In a day or two we shall face the Angels of Death pilots in glorious battle. :)

Edited by CW Roy, 15 December 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#152 MacKerris

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

I just played a pug against one of your foursomes.....well played.

Hat's off to Obione206, Zagum, UBCslayer, and Zeus

#153 UBCslayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 233 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostMacKerris, on 15 December 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

I just played a pug against one of your foursomes.....well played.

Hat's off to Obione206, Zagum, UBCslayer, and Zeus

Thanks Mac, always good running against solid competition.

With community warfare on the radar for this year, we are still welcoming new recruits to help build up what is already one of the best run clans in MWO. Apply today online.

#154 Haruki

• Pip
  • The Warrior
  • 14 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAnaheim, CA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Hey there...just applied to the website. I hope I can join the clan and have great experiences with fellow players

#155 Sacred Solace

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

Hello Luna Wolves,

I am seriously interested in joining your merc outfit, however I do have a few concerns that I would like clarified before I send in an application. I've noticed that the last post on this thread was nearly a year ago, and was wondering if you are still accepting new recruits? Additionally, as you may quickly notice, this profile is VERY new. I have been playing MWO on and off for over a year now, under the name 'Divine Wolf' (coincidence) and managed to work myself into a c-bill pit. I recently decided to abandon the profile, and start over. I would estimate I have around 100 hours of experience in-game, and have played MW4 a good amount. This time around, I wish to be much more involved in a team, and I would like to know whether, despite these circumstances, you would concider accepting me as a recruit. I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sacred Solace

#156 Natasha Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

Good job Wolves. Long live Clan Wolf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users