73 replies to this topic

#41 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

WTH does the Awesome 8V have to do with 3050? It's neither 30 tons, nor 50 tons, and was released LOOOOOONG before 3050.

#42 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

so, every clock in the Uk right now says 5.53pm, but because you say its UTC, the entire UK and GMT is wrong.

man, your good.

Almost had me believing that i didn't know what time it was here.

Silly me.

PS, we are on British Summer Time. GMT is now the same as BST.

As its Greenwhich Meant Time, and Greenwhich is in Britain teh last time I looked.....

Edited by chewie, 05 April 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#43 Aym

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

View Postchewie, on 05 April 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

so, every clock in the Uk right now says 5.53pm, but because you say its UTC, the entire UK and GMT is wrong.

man, your good.

Silly me.

This is why we should all use UTC and stop translating into GMT as though it were some universal time code...

#44 MaddMaxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,911 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostThontor, on 05 April 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

30+50=80 ;)

And 80 is an Awesome # right? :angry:

Anyone know if the 3050 Hologram and 3050 Top Hat can be displayed at the same time?

I have the 3050 Banner and the 3050 Top Hat and could see the 3050 Hologram as the perfect trifecta item. :(

#45 Cervantes88

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

Who the hell would buy an 8V for MC ?! It's like the worst variant of the worst assault mech, short of the worst mech in game.

#46 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

View Postchewie, on 05 April 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

man, your good.

Silly me.

PS, we are on British Summer Time. GMT is now the same as BST.

As its Greenwhich Meant Time, and Greenwhich is in Britain teh last time I looked.....

Erm actually we are at BST ( British Summer Time ) which is one hour ahead of GMT, which dosn't move, only in winter time are we actually on GMT, though the datum line doesn't move.

So techincally he was both right and wrong, we are 6 hours ahead of CDT ( For about 2 weeks we are actually 5 hours as american daylight savings happen approximately two weeks before ours, though this could be because the amercians I talk to take two weeks to realise the clocks have gone forward) But GMT is only 5 hours difference.

Most asian nations don't bother with it, and in southern hemisphere countries it gets really freaky as the time difference gets shorter in our summer as our clocks go forward, and theirs go back.

Now you know why for hundreds of years we tried to blow the crap out of eachother.

Its no wonder there is only war in the battle mech universe, as trans world communication means your allways waking up the other side at 2am in the morning

#47 GITorres

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

Why would I want spend MORE money on a broke game? Especially when the company doesn't care what we think. I have moved on to other games along with my money and quite a few other gamers. Have fun with Glitch/Hackwarrior Online.

#48 Cifrer

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

I'm happy to see the nice price on the 3050 holo, I picked it up. I'd buy a ton more cockpit items if they were priced like that, the rest of them are just a bit too expensive for a virtual toy in my cockpit.

#49 warp103

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 342 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationdaytona Beach fl

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 05 April 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

ok Game has been hot fix and guess what PATCH 2 still can not hold water. Same damn issues

FPS SUCKS highest from 28 down to 10 (2 computers}59 to 22 on server,
SICKO RAINBOW, RUBBER BANDING,
BLACKSCR?KICK to DESKTOP/Mechlab.
Yes send in support tickets,
Yes tested one 3 systems, 2 with same video card but one normal 4core and my Black Add.amd and amd vcard, one server I7 with nvida
yes all the latest drivers
But you wan to sell me something. Roll this crap patches back

#50 Cifrer

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

They know it has issues since the patch, they're working to fix them. Stop complaining like a child.

#51 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostCervantes88, on 05 April 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Who the hell would buy an 8V for MC ?! It's like the worst variant of the worst assault mech, short of the worst mech in game.

The Spider-5K would like a word with you. :)

#52 0I0

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostGITorres, on 05 April 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Why would I want spend MORE money on a broke game? Especially when the company doesn't care what we think. I have moved on to other games along with my money and quite a few other gamers. Have fun with Glitch/Hackwarrior Online.

Bored troll? As this has to be the saddest excuse for trolling I've seen in a while. Or simply follow the rule of thumb that a decent chunk of people who participate in forums just do so to QQ.

With that out of the way, I'd say "COOL!". Last weekend was xp, this weekend is Cbills.

Also some the logic in prior posts were baffling as people try to legitimize why the deals should be custom tailored to them.

At any rate, great for those of us who buy premium time! Awesome 8v is an interesting choice indeed, I don't quite get the logic behind it. Maybe as a way to push a mech that has potential but has been ignored by the community, or something in the cannon, that all the Mechnerds haven't noticed yet?

#53 magnumgoatcolon

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Cool! Just bought my Ilya this week and am saving for an Atlas. Do we know if the Premium time sale is only for 30 day increments or does it apply to all the blocks of time? I ask because I can't play much during the week, so the longer Premium bundles are not much good to me.

#54 Country Gravy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Cbill bonus for my founders atlas and heavy metal is great.

Now if there was just a sale on mech bays, my MWO fantasy would be complete and all my founders mc would be gone.

#55 Budor

• 2,565 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

Wang weekend!

#56 pesco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Man, I always thought of my 3050 hologram as a nice beta show-off item. Now you devalued it by 4 months! ;)

#57 The Sleepy Weasel

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts
  • LocationOn your 6, charging weapons.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostAdridos, on 05 April 2013 - 05:10 AM, said:

Remind me why is it actually caled 3050 weekend?

No discounts on 3050 tech, no discounts on 3050 variants, no Clans, no events,...

It appears to be because the game is only stable 30 to 50% of the time since the new patch.

#58 Skadi

• 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostAdridos, on 05 April 2013 - 05:10 AM, said:

Remind me why is it actually caled 3050 weekend?

No discounts on 3050 tech, no discounts on 3050 variants, no Clans, no events,...

Not gonna complain here, I like my discounted premium time and extra Cbills ;)

#59 themoob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 589 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

8V on sale... AGAIN?

#60 Hekalite

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

I'm very happy with the premium time sale price. I spent a large chunk of my remaining founders MC on this sale. Thanks.

For those on the fence, here is the cost breakdown: 30% off premium time puts the price range at $6.99 to $9.73 for 30 days depending on what package you use(d) to buy MC. That's even cheaper than buying the 360 day package (ranges from $7.97 to $11.12 per month).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users