638 replies to this topic

#101 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

View PostLord Dude, on 18 August 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

Been immersed into the world of mechwarrior and battletech since I was ten. Loved the stories, and the machines that brought it alive. I've played a wide range of games from table top to mw3 and 4. Currently running assault, with just an atlas d at the moment. Really looking for a group, and to learn this game a lot better than what I have as skills now.

I am sure that our members would be more than happy to help with getting you to the next level. Come on down to the Teamspeak sometime and hopefully we can give you a hand.

#102 Grothaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

I plan on playing for Clan Wolf as soon as cummunitiy warfare becomes available.

Im somewhat new to MWO, but im getting alot better everyday, and im looking for some Clan Wolf pilots to drop with, aswell as a good Clan Wolf group to join.

Im piloting 3 Jagers atm, all with master unlocked, Improved sensors.

Most likely ill be fighting in Jagers with either (2AC10s, 4 Medium Lasers, STD240) or (2AC10s, 2 Large Lasers, STD195) i have a few XLs but after alot of build switching, i think i like the STD setup better, my mechs pack a big punch and can take a alot amount of damage...

If you are Clan Wolf, Wolf Dragoons, or any Clanner for that matter, send me a friend invite.

#103 urmamasllama

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 228 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to come back. My frustrations with the game took a while to get over but it looks like everything has been fixed (mostly) and it looks like the right time to start getting ready for competition I'd like to talk with yall on what I've missed and whats still missing. ;)

#104 W00DSTER

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

View Posturmamasllama, on 22 August 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to come back. My frustrations with the game took a while to get over but it looks like everything has been fixed (mostly) and it looks like the right time to start getting ready for competition I'd like to talk with yall on what I've missed and whats still missing. ^_^

Aff long time no see sibki ^.^

we can be found here http://clan-wolf.info

#105 Asimov Battleborne

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hello all

I’m a new MWO player, just got my 1 mech; Cataphract CFT-3D, not the easiest firs one I know ;)
It is at default for now and my plan is to give it more long range punch.

Now I’m looking for clan/guild where I can play with others, have fun, learn and learn some more… I will run with heavy and medium as soon I get my Hunchback (which would have been easier 1 mech) or some other.

Time zone: EU UTC +02

#106 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostNaurDragar, on 28 August 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Time zone: EU UTC +02

Which country are you from? I am happy to see another warrior from my same timezone ;)

#107 Asimov Battleborne

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 29 August 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

Which country are you from? I am happy to see another warrior from my same timezone :)
I'm from Finland, see u in game ;)

#108 Ashen Wraith

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Good Morning,
I would be intrested in joining with you guys. Last time I played a mechwarrior game I think was at the dawn of mechwarrior 2, Almost 20 years ago.
I am a very competive gamer, recently coming from eve to league to Wot and now starting to look at this. Currently I run a jenner that I am not happy with and a Catapult 1A that I am throughly enjoying.
Time zone: MST

#109 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:22 AM

View PostAshen Wraith, on 30 August 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

Good Morning,
I would be intrested in joining with you guys. Last time I played a mechwarrior game I think was at the dawn of mechwarrior 2, Almost 20 years ago.
I am a very competive gamer, recently coming from eve to league to Wot and now starting to look at this. Currently I run a jenner that I am not happy with and a Catapult 1A that I am throughly enjoying.

Post something in our Introductions thread in our website http://www.clan-wolf.info/ , jump on our TS server, clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com , wait until someone gives you the "appl" tag and permissions and make some drops with the Warriors of the Clan. Hail Clan Wolf!
p.s.
Why you do not like the Jenner?

#110 Ashen Wraith

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 30 August 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

*snip*
p.s.
Why you do not like the Jenner?

Ya its fast, the 6 lasor variant is what I run, and honestly it doesn't feel like I hit that hard. Death of a thousand pokes I guess? I haven't learned how to scout properly cause when ever i see them, they can see me, but they do one thing I can not. Rock my world.

#111 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:14 AM

View PostAshen Wraith, on 30 August 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

Ya its fast, the 6 lasor variant is what I run, and honestly it doesn't feel like I hit that hard. Death of a thousand pokes I guess? I haven't learned how to scout properly cause when ever i see them, they can see me, but they do one thing I can not. Rock my world.

Lights are not really easy (you cannot rush the enemy team of course) but they can be very funny. And we have Poptimus Rhyme who is a very good light pilot (with a spider). I am not very good yet with it ( i use a Jenner-F with 3 MPLs) because is far different from a heavy. But i still have fun with it.
Of course it is my opinion. I try to be good with each class , but my favourite are the heavies.
See you in the battlefield!

#112 keisersause

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCharadon

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

im interested in joining the clan for terra and for honor. i have submitted my application to the website already and await comms from the brass. thanks a lot guys cant wait to get in there with you all

#113 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

View Postkeisersause, on 04 September 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

im interested in joining the clan for terra and for honor. i have submitted my application to the website already and await comms from the brass. thanks a lot guys cant wait to get in there with you all

I suggest you to show up in Teamspeak so an officer can give you APPL tag and permissions and know you. TS is a very important part of the Clan ;)

#114 SIERRA 116

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationReach

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

How to join? Because I want to join.

As much as I like the casualness of the Inner Sphere, I like the Clans... so I like it when the casualness and normalness and culture of the IS combine with the Warrior might and code of the Clans.

So, count me in as a Trueborn warrior. And let me help show those Jade Falcon Cowards why we are Kerensky's favourite.

#115 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

View PostSIERRA 116, on 05 September 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

How to join? Because I want to join.

Hail trothkin!
The formula is always the same: register on our website http://clan-wolf.info/ , write a post about yourself in the Introductions thread, then log in our TS server (it is in our homepage) , you will have to wait in the landing pad until an officer gives you APPL tag and permissions,finally join our warriors,present yourself and play with us! You should really play with different warriors because we have to know you.

Khan Phelan Kell mixed the best of the Inner Sphere and the Clans, so it is fine to have a more open-minded warrior!
I would like to know if you have past experience with MechWarrior or Battletech, just a personal curiosity.
Skill,

#116 SIERRA 116

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationReach

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 06 September 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

Hail trothkin!
The formula is always the same: register on our website http://clan-wolf.info/ , write a post about yourself in the Introductions thread, then log in our TS server (it is in our homepage) , you will have to wait in the landing pad until an officer gives you APPL tag and permissions,finally join our warriors,present yourself and play with us! You should really play with different warriors because we have to know you.

Khan Phelan Kell mixed the best of the Inner Sphere and the Clans, so it is fine to have a more open-minded warrior!
I would like to know if you have past experience with MechWarrior or Battletech, just a personal curiosity.
Skill,

Personally, I haven't had that much experience with BT. I did play MW2 though... never got past the first mission, too young to know how to actually complete the mission, but that's where my love for the Timber Wolf began, and I've looked up a bit about the Clans. Personally, I always chose Clan Wolf in MW2... wish I could play it again

#117 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

View PostSIERRA 116, on 07 September 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

Personally, I haven't had that much experience with BT. I did play MW2 though... never got past the first mission, too young to know how to actually complete the mission, but that's where my love for the Timber Wolf began, and I've looked up a bit about the Clans. Personally, I always chose Clan Wolf in MW2... wish I could play it again

No problem ;)
The same with MW2.. All the people i know who played MW2 started with Clan Wolf & loved it but never completed the first mission. I played it again some weeks ago reviving my old PC and actually was not able to complete the mission (the "i" key for "inspect" did not work! :) ) and i had to use a cheat.. And then my old PC felt in a coma.

#118 Kestralix

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

Posted some recent gameplay on my stream and youtube! www.twitch.tv/kestralix and www.youtube.com/kestralix Here is the fun we have Thanks for watching!

#119 Child Of Kerensky

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

Hello guys,

I'm a very long time fan of BattleTech fiction and have played my share of games too. I'd love to hop on to your TS some time for a few games. I have only recently picked MWO back up after taking part in some of the early pre-wipe closed beta last year so my astechs don't exactly have much to work with yet but that won't take long to remedy :)

I'm based in the UK but after reading this thread it seems you have plenty of members around the world so I'm sure I'll find some people online.

-Child Of Kerensky

#120 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

View PostChild Of Kerensky, on 25 September 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

Hello guys,

I'm a very long time fan of BattleTech fiction and have played my share of games too. I'd love to hop on to your TS some time for a few games. I have only recently picked MWO back up after taking part in some of the early pre-wipe closed beta last year so my astechs don't exactly have much to work with yet but that won't take long to remedy :)

I'm based in the UK but after reading this thread it seems you have plenty of members around the world so I'm sure I'll find some people online.

-Child Of Kerensky

You are making the right choise IMHO if you wish to join the true children of Kerensky :blink:
Visit us at http://www.clan-wolf.info/ , write a post in the introductions thread and jump in our TS (server address in the homepage),wait until an officer gives you permissions & join a channel ^_^
Most of us are from USA, but we have a good number of australians,canadians and european players (like me).
We are waiting for you!
MechWarrior CyclonerM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users