638 replies to this topic

#121 Kestralix

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Here is another fun match with Clan Wolf!

#122 Ghostchips Condensate I and II

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 97 posts
  • LocationSouthern Islands

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Do you want of need a sibko reject to make up numbers for a 12 player match? You may ask me.

#123 Walks_In_Circles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 102 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

I am very much interested in joining, however it would appear the team speak server is no longer online. Is this due to the introduction of merc corps? Is there or will there be a new process in joining?

#124 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

View PostTrashforged, on 01 October 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Do you want of need a sibko reject to make up numbers for a 12 player match? You may ask me.

We always need more warriors looking forward to CW ;)

View PostHrothmar, on 07 October 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

I am very much interested in joining, however it would appear the team speak server is no longer online. Is this due to the introduction of merc corps? Is there or will there be a new process in joining?

The TS server is online. Check the address, wait for permissions then join our warriors playing!

Edited by CyclonerM, 08 October 2013 - 08:27 AM.

#125 Ghostchips Condensate I and II

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 97 posts
  • LocationSouthern Islands

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 08 October 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

We always need more warriors looking forward to CW :)

Dropped a few matches a few months ago but nobody called me back. Maybe i shall show up & be interrogated again.

#126 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

View PostTrashforged, on 09 October 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Dropped a few matches a few months ago but nobody called me back. Maybe i shall show up & be interrogated again.

What do you mean with "called back"? Once you get the APPL tag you can (aka "must") play with different warriors so they can make reviews (this is a fairly new system) , then if these are positive we'll take you as Bondsman ;)

#127 MaxFool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 339 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

It was real pleasure last night when my BWC team dropped against you guys and you asked if we'd let you do your Trial of Position. While waiting for community warfare and private matches, this is the kind of stuff that can keep the game fresh and interesting. We in BWC do sometimes similar stuff, and it was great fun to be able to observe you in Clan Wolf do yours. The couple of duels after Trial of Position was done were fun too, and as the last drop of the night for my group, that whole drop made the night for us.

Thanks for entertaiment! And keep up spicing things up!

#128 Lichas The Spartan

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

I looked at the clan wolf website and read about how to join. It seems really interesting how complex the organization is ( I read about trial of position and some other things which are all pretty awesome). I have a question though, is it true that you have to have a headset in order to become a full member (which I assume means a bondsman)??

#129 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PostLichas The Spartan, on 14 October 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

I looked at the clan wolf website and read about how to join. It seems really interesting how complex the organization is ( I read about trial of position and some other things which are all pretty awesome). I have a question though, is it true that you have to have a headset in order to become a full member (which I assume means a bondsman)??

Our organization is based on the Clan Wolf lore in Battletech. You can read something about it in our website or on Sarna.net.
A mic is not required but is strongly reccomanded. It makes a difference.
Bondsmen are members of the Clan but not yet full Warriors, they need to pass their Trial of Position after a month time :)

#130 divinedisclaimer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

You shouldn't join this clan, they're intentional team-killers.

https://soundcloud.c...imer/mechwarier

You may have been in video game clans that subject you to bizarre rituals and rules that don't have anything to do with the game; this is one of them.

Furthermore, I initially joined this clan because I was interested in an active community of regular players and nothing more- and they banned me immediately for no material reason at all other than "has an SA forums account"- even though I agreed to abide by whatever rules they had. Without any due process or appeals opportunity, either.

If you're willing to un-ban me, I'm willing to play with you, give clan Wolf a second chance and put this petty dispute (which I was neither aware of or involved in any of the making of) behind us. I came here to meet more players, and until someone banned me we were having a perfectly jolly time; making new friends and blowing up robots. Know that by ousting me for no reason you are ousting a skilled, intelligent player who offers a significant contribution.

I am giving you an opportunity to show that these are not your true colors, that you are not as bad as the evil you espouse to loathe; to reconcile and mend.

Edited by divinedisclaimer, 21 October 2013 - 01:15 PM.

#131 divinedisclaimer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

To be frank, I wanted to try the Trial because I legitimately am curious of if I would be able to pass it, and it sounds like a fun challenge. I've bested lights 3v1 in real, no-holds-barred tooth-and-nail combat; I wanted to see a clan offer it's best because the public enemies I am facing no longer represent an adequate challenge.

In addition, I would like to refresh and review these sections of the MechWarrior Code of Conduct and in-game griefing policy:

Team Killing Abuse
Team Killing is a deviant result of the Friendly Fire mechanic, which increases the strategic importance of location and coordination in fighting. Accidental Friendly Fire is expected. However, we will not be tolerating players who repeatedly abuse this mechanic to grief their team-mates by killing them. Please refrain from retaliating against somebody who may have accidentally shot you due to a bug or confusion.

Non-Participation Abuse
If a player has joined a match, they must have launched the game with intent to play. Players who are not moving, or are otherwise not participating in the spirit of the game, fall under this category. While we all understand the call of nature: Repeated abuse of this behaviour, similarly to 'Mech Suicide and Team Killing, results in an unfair advantage for the enemy teams, and is thus not considered acceptable use. Please keep in mind that idling on your cap point without armour or moving does not constitute a form of tactical "Base Defense".

HARASSING OR DEFAMATORY

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:
  • Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Piranha Games Inc. employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Piranha Games Inc. employees, or groups of people
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:
  • Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Edited by divinedisclaimer, 21 October 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#132 MechFrog1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 630 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

I would like to formally request my name be added to your TK on sight list.

http://www.clan-wolf...t/82-clan-pages

Edited by mint frog, 21 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.

#133 FerrusManus

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationKicking it with the Noble Tetatae

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

I too would like to be added to the TK on sight list. Squawk Squawk Brosef Goebbels.

#134 Shibas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

I would also like my name to be added to the "Dezgra List." I don't know what "dezgra" is, but I can only assume it's fun people to play the game with. As a person who like to have fun with everyone, I wish to belong to this list of fun people.

#135 GreatBeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

As a known TKer and goon I would like to be added to your list.

#136 Ter Ushaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationGnomeregan, Dun Morogh

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

My name is Ter Ushaka and I like this post.
(also I wanted to be added to the list, because it's what all the cool kids are doing)

#137 Nekki Basara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

I have never "flown Liao colours" as your representative stated is the criteria for making it onto this list. Please remove me post-haste, lest I be forced to declare you Dezgra.

#138 Allen Wren

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

How on Earth could you add two-thirds of the Violent Combat Robot Show's core staff to your terrible little kill-on-sight list and leave me off of it? I'm insulted! Insulted, I say, good sir. If you're going to disparage my co-workers with your cowardly implications that they be teamkilled upon first sight, I demand that you at least do your homework and include the lot of us.

Sir, I spit at your feet in utter disgust that you have decided to roleplay as incestuous test-tube war criminal furries and seem bent on slandering goonkind as to somehow make yourself feel better about your choices. I decry these actions and demand a response, not only from Clan Wolf members in good standing, but in fact, from the IGP and PGI moderation staves themselves.

#139 Two Beans

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationDa Innur Speer

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'm on the list because they obviously don't like dubstep. How rude.:)

#140 GreatBeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Nobody with taste likes dubstep buddy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users