Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

View PostKingCobra, on 07 October 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Is that why the wolfs imploded after the clan invasion during the Refusal war and the Jihad? and split into 2 unworthy untrusted factions? I would remind you we have found a way around the naming process but then again you are not worthy of remembrance in clan lore or the warden council. A beaten dog is after all just a beaten dog.

Beaten dog? Our names are still feared well beyond the Inner Sphere. Weak Clans have been absorbed. We fought to keep our traditions pure and inaltered by the trechearous Falcons.
We have some ideas,too,about the names policy to stick close to Canon while we are waiting for the invading Clans to enter the Inner Sphere.
That said, I would like to know what is your way around the naming process.
Posted Image

#62 Ursus_Spiritus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 292 posts
  • LocationDecrypting your Authentication codes.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Take this exchange to another form rather than clutter the recruitment channel with irrelevant subject matter.

That is what a circle of equals is for.

Edited by 8100d 5p4tt3r, 08 October 2013 - 12:06 PM.

#63 Soulidium

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

I like the pitch for this clan.. I been playing the last few weeks to get use to the controls... It is a bit diff than previous Mechwarrior games. I can't believe how Far we have Come in the mechwarrior universe

This is my first post.. and it will be about How to Join a Clan..

Do I join a House and then a Clan or are certain clans only affiliated with certain clans.

Thank You

#64 Bolfry

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationHotel California

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostKingCobra, on 04 October 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Hails my fellow GhostBears With the announcement of lobby's and possible private matches and CW I As possibly the oldest Ghostbear pilot 1995 MW2 first 1000 online netmech th

Online multiplayer Mechwarrior playing started back around 1992/3 with GEnie's online of the ORIGINAL Mechwarrior game. I was there having just recently finished the Cresent Hawk series...GEnie also had the original Neverwinter Nights online multiplayer game.

#65 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

View Post8100d 5p4tt3r, on 08 October 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

Take this exchange to another form rather than clutter the recruitment channel with irrelevant subject matter.

That is what a circle of equals is for.

A Circle of Equals to know which Clan is the best? I am interested :ph34r:

#66 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

View PostSoulidium, on 13 October 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

I like the pitch for this clan.. I been playing the last few weeks to get use to the controls... It is a bit diff than previous Mechwarrior games. I can't believe how Far we have Come in the mechwarrior universe

This is my first post.. and it will be about How to Join a Clan..

Do I join a House and then a Clan or are certain clans only affiliated with certain clans.

Thank You

Hey Bud,

Come on over to http://ghost-bear-command.com and fill out a app. We would be glad to have you!

#67 green37golf

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

sent in my request to join you guys. so far from what I seen yall would be the best choice. I havnt played long. not long at all but have always loved this series. hope to hear from someone

#68 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationYork II

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

I am Star Colonel Nekhron Kirov, Oathmaster of Clan Blood Spirit and Commander of the 88th Crimson Cavalry Cluster, of Iota Galaxy. With the advent of the invasion coming, I am looking for a home unit to play with so that I may participate in the Invasion. I am an excellent Scout and Drop Commander with experience and feel that I would be an asset to any group I was assigned to. Interested parties may contact me via PM or email me at Nekhron@msn.com I thank you for your consideration.

#69 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

Thank you for your interest. We will have someone contact you regarding your request.

#70 Icy Wind

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postgreen37golf, on 20 October 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

sent in my request to join you guys. so far from what I seen yall would be the best choice. I havnt played long. not long at all but have always loved this series. hope to hear from someone

Hello,

Drop us a line http://ghost-bear-command.com and we'll get in contact with you soon!

#71 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostKingCobra, on 07 October 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Posted Image

Have you and your trothkin decided to join us fellow Bears in our den for some drops sometime? I can understand other clans, but we are Ghost Bears, we are all extended family, quiaff? You should come, drop your Mech from a dropship with us and blow up some inner sphere surat scum, quiaff?

If you need me to resend you TS3 address, let me know.

#72 Fuller

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hello myself and two others would like to join. Three of us have been playing for sometime now and played the table top since the 90's.Myself played MechWarrior since the first game came out in the 90's.I tried to sign up on ur site but I am having problems. Please let me know what we have to do to sign up.

#73 Icy Wind

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostFuller, on 25 October 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

Hello myself and two others would like to join. Three of us have been playing for sometime now and played the table top since the 90's.Myself played MechWarrior since the first game came out in the 90's.I tried to sign up on ur site but I am having problems. Please let me know what we have to do to sign up.

go to http://ghost-bear-command.com, and fill out an application in the "click here to apply" button above the emblem and follow the directions. I'll keep eye out for you!

#74 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

View PostFuller, on 25 October 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

What issues are you having with our site Fuller? Maybe I can help you out.

#75 Bolfry

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationHotel California

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

View PostIcy Wind, on 24 October 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Hello,

Drop us a line http://ghost-bear-command.com and we'll get in contact with you soon!

sent in my request more than a week ago at this site - no word back that I have seen...is there a problem with the comms? edit: I'm really tired of clusterfap games and would like to see more coordination....

Edited by Bolfry, 29 October 2013 - 05:52 AM.

#76 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostBolfry, on 29 October 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

sent in my request more than a week ago at this site - no word back that I have seen...is there a problem with the comms? edit: I'm really tired of clusterfap games and would like to see more coordination....

Contacted you with our TS3 site info, through our website.

#77 abyssalumbra

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Submitted an app over at clan-ghost-bear.com Woot.

#78 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

clan-ghost-bear.com? That is an old site. I do not think those guys are active.

#79 Ursus_Spiritus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 292 posts
  • LocationDecrypting your Authentication codes.

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

I am one of those, from that site. :-) As there are others.

#80 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostJaroth Winson, on 30 October 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

clan-ghost-bear.com? That is an old site. I do not think those guys are active.

Wow that is old. GR was a saKhan?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users