#61 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostAlexEss, on 25 April 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

Last time i checked... very few people from IGP marketing dept worked on the code...

Well maybe they should coz apparently they are doing better job then those guys who actually do work on the code... ;)

#62 jay35

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postslash b slash, on 26 April 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

I have at least one permanent pattern for each of my chassis, and I always bought it when it was 50% off.
When they release the Blackjack there will be another Medium Mech' Madness Weekend with 50% off of Medium Mech' patterns. When they release the Orion there will be another Heavy Mech' Madness Weekend with 50% off of Heavy Mech' patterns.
When they release the next Assault there will be another Assault Mech' Madness Weekend with 50% off of Assault Mech' patterns.
When they release the Flea there will be another Light Mech' Madness Weekend with 50% off of Light Mech' patterns.

True, this is the one thing that has held me back from buying all the camos I like. I did pick up several though, and a whole bunch of colors.

#63 Ragashar

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

I like this sale... No more leprechaun online as with dull all green mechs... The game looks far better due to this. I even got some new paint for my mechs.

Man, what a huge bunch of QQ is going on here... They have sales every weekend. Oh my god, they even had a sale this weekend as well... This has probably about 0.5% effect on the progress of the game as do all the other sales as well. I don't play too hard core, since I don't have the time, but the QQ is way off reality and as usual there are some loud mouths that do most of it anyway. Some might even use multiple accounts. If you have 100 hours to play games a week, sure you'll be bored, but that's how it ends up with any game and really fast... Get over it... Go play something else for a while and come back after a few updates. It's not like you got a sub running or anything.

#64 MustrumRidcully

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

View PostGhost Bear, on 26 April 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

So according to you , the marketing people can also write code and should be working on bugs.

Dem Jack of all trades.

I'd believe that. Jack of All Trades, Master of None.

#65 jay35

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Picked up even more colors now that the word is the hero mech repainting will be in the May 7th patch!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users