Phoenix Company Is Recruiting!

148 replies to this topic

#1 Weird Beard

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

If you are here looking for a good group to throw down with whose focus is fun and good company then Phoenix Company is looking for you.

WHO IS PHOENIX COMPANY?
*A multi-game, team oriented, community of players who don't take anything seriously except faction wars for those who participate. The glue that holds us together is our focus on camaraderie and fun.
*A mature group that is willing to discuss a wide range of topics without censorship. This means we have a minimum age restriction of 18.
*Made up of many nationalities and feel that the diversity adds to our strength. We are, however, an english speaking community so require you to have basic skills in English.
*Open minded with a willingness to learn from new members. Though some of us (like Knoxic) are crotchety old geezers, we like to think of ourselves as able to occasionally learn a new trick or two.
*Since this is video game world and we are all here to have fun we try not to tell people how to play. With that in mind we work to cater to as many levels of play as we can whether it be casual, mercenary, house or clan(if/when it becomes available).
*We try to make room for leadership positions to those who show willingness and ability. This also means that if you come with a group of players, you have the option to form your own unit with the possibility of electing one of your own members as a commander.

WHO ARE YOU?
*Open minded and willing to work with a team.
*Interested in making some friends with a shared interest in playing video games.
*18 years of age or older.
*Able to run Teamspeak3 with a functioning mic.

WHAT TO EXPECT AS A NEW ARRIVAL.
*We start new members with the probationary rank of 'cadet'. This identifies you as new to the group and someone to meet. We know that not everyone is compatible and provide this time for you to see if we are what you are looking for and us, of course, to do the same. In the rare case that we find it to not be a good fit then there will be no hard feelings and a parting of ways will be made as painless as possible. This is a rare event in our group and in roughly a month, cadets are made full members of the community.

So try us out! No strings. No drama. Just good company, fun, the occasional inebriation and lots of exploding mechs!
Contact to following in-game for more info:
Weird Beard
Knoxic
Specops12

or send an email to phoenixcompanymwo@gmail.com

#2 Knoxic

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hey send us a msg in game. Most of us don't bite.

#3 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

We are still recruiting, feel free to ask us any questions regarding our recruitment policies and our community.

#4 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

We are still looking for good pilots, give us a try!

#5 Weird Beard

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

Just chillin and blowin up some pixels.. :D

#6 Knoxic

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

We are actively recruiting guys. Without seeing us online the best method is the Gmail method.

#7 Knoxic

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:40 AM

Bump for flavor!

#8 Roenn

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

Recently allied with this corp and they are an awesome group of guys. Don't hesitate at all to join! BUMP!

#9 GoldSilas

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

I've been with Phoenix Company since November. They are just good people to play with and hang around!

#10 Knoxic

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:26 AM

More the merry folks. Remember Community Warfare is starting soon and you'll want to be a part of something by then!

#11 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

We are still recruiting quality pilots, feel free to ask us questions or send us an email and we will give you our ts3 info so you can come kill mechs with us.

#12 Dalberon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBFE Ohio

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

My name is Tom Coakley, call sign Dalberon in GMT+5 timezone. I am an older gamer; old enough to remember being excited when the first Mechwarrior released and had 4 colors. It was the very first 4 color computer game adding the color cyan. I've played every version of Battletech including board games and battle pods at conventions.

I played MWO pre-release, but my connection wasn't good enough. I quit when I got someone to stand still and let me shoot them point blank with an ac20. 10 rounds to the center torso hadn't even gotten through the armor. I have a new internet connection and just activated my premium account and began playing today.

I am not very good yet, but I think it will be more fun working with a coordinated group. So far I've focused play on the catapult. I have a founders and a k2 with 4 er ppc. Also purchased the hero Jenner, but haven't tried it out yet. Will be awhile before I decide what my preferred play style is.

#13 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

We are still recruiting, if you see us on the north american server feel free to ask any member questions. our ticker is [PC]. cheers!

#14 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

We are currently still recruiting, we have two units currently under our banner, Phoenix Company, a mercenary unit and the 168th "thunder legion" a FRR unit. We also plan to open a Clan Ghost Bear Unit upon the release of the clans. On top of recruiting individuals, as our post says we also recruit units to fight under our banner. Please feel free to ask us any questions, in game or at our email address, phoenixcompanymwo@gmail.com.

#15 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

We have recently added a few new members and are still growing, but we are still looking for more good pilots.

#16 Weird Beard

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Bumpy time. Slowly going forward 'cause we cannot find reverse.

#17 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

We are still recruiting and preparing for community warfare, if you are interested please email us at phoenixcompanymwo@gmail.com or post here on the forums.

#18 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

it time for another bump, don't be shy hit us up if you're interested

#19 Weird Beard

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Always lookin' for good pilots.

#20 GoldSilas

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

We're growing and we want you! Send me a message if you're interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users