Original name.

Bump.

Thank you kind sir

#24 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Not a problem, Specops. I am always willing to lend a helping hand to another's Clan, albeit I'm not in agreeance with the chosen name, regardless of my own narrow minded opinions hehe, we need more organized and skilled pilots on the fields of battle.

<S> happy hunting folks!

#25 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

We are now at over 30 pilots, find out if Phoenix Company is right for you. We accept quality casual and competitive players.

#26 GoldSilas

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

I'm having a great time playing with and meeting our 30+ pilots from all different time zones! Let's meet some more.

#27 ShamefulDirty G

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

Hi, I'm very new to mechwarrior. I'm so new I just have a commando Light Mech, but am saving up for a jenner. I find I like the hit and run tactics of light mechs. Then I will go for some bigger mechs etc. Looking for people to help teach the game and also to share some laughs and fun with. I'm 32 and from the UK.

#28 Steelcrow

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

What do you actually mean by "no strings attached"? For example, i am russian, and i have quite some in-game acquaintances amongst my compatriots, but i also could use some international company as well from time to time, else my english would die out. Also, i am no Houses fan, nor i praise major merc corps. Banner-free, i prefer to represent "Minnesota Tribe" myth. With all theese shades of gray, will i still be able to become a part of the company?

Also, how many are you there? I mean the skeleton crew. Only three?

#29 Knoxic

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostSteelcrow, on 25 July 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

What do you actually mean by "no strings attached"? For example, i am russian, and i have quite some in-game acquaintances amongst my compatriots, but i also could use some international company as well from time to time, else my english would die out. Also, i am no Houses fan, nor i praise major merc corps. Banner-free, i prefer to represent "Minnesota Tribe" myth. With all theese shades of gray, will i still be able to become a part of the company?

Sure you can join. We do have a probation period to go through but it's only to make sure you like us as well if we like you. We have about 30 active members and most nights we have at least a 4 man on and usually enough for 8. I'll try to hit you up in game for a chat and instruction on how to hop on our TS. Same for you too Shamful.

#30 ShamefulDirty G

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Yes, played with SpecOps and a few of your guys last night. Great people with good advice. Really enjoyed playing with you. Hope to stay a while.

#31 Weird Beard

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

View PostSteelcrow, on 25 July 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

Hey Steelcrow,
I am a little uncertain what it is exactly that you are looking for. I also don't get the Minnesota Tribe reference. From what I understand, you are simply looking for people to hang out with online, outside of your regular crowd, and play basic matches. This seems fine to me. I certainly don't like to turn away fun people and like meeting others from around the world. Send us a friend request and we can give you our TS info. Alternatively you can send an email to the address linked in the OP and we can give it to you that way.

As for the no strings, that means we don't like to tell you how to have fun and aren't going to try controlling the way you play with the exception of community warfare which, for obvious reasons, will require more discipline and dedication should you choose to participate.

Our core is actually fairly large, not all of which play MWO as PC is a multi game community. Our MWO chapter consists of 1/2doz 'commissioned' officers and roughly 20 'regularly active' members.

I hope this answers your questions. Send us a note online or by email and you are welcome to hang out on our Teamspeak to see what you think. Hope to hear from you soon,
~Beard

#32 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

bump

#33 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

bump

#34 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

bump

#35 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

Bump

#36 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

bump

#37 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

we have around 40 players and we are still recruiting come check us out!

#38 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

bump

#39 Snuggie

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 23 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:42 AM

Snug-Tastic bump from the East-London Siiiiiidddeeee...

Phoenix Company is a fantastic group of individuals focused on team play, having fun, and just basically playing your mech!

Look them up and try a few drops. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks,

Snugs...

#40 Lawlus

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hi am just seeing if you still looking for members?, used to be CB player but stopped playing due to building new PC, am up and running again and would like to join and start playing a few grp games, IGN is Lawlus

26 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users