Phoenix Company Is Recruiting!

148 replies to this topic

#141 Toothygrin

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

Hiya not sure if this is the place to ask or not but, not seeing a email anywhere or who to talk too so here goes.
I am new to MWO though not Mechwarrior. I played Mech commander and Mechwarrior 3 when I was a kid and loved every minute of it . I live in the north east of the U.S. and am looking for some guys for pre-mades and chat. My name is toothygrin and if you need some LRMs, thats what I am here for.

#142 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Our email and the people to contact are listed in the first post on the thread....

#143 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

come join the fun!

#144 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

We just got done playing some 12mans, 8 wins 1 loss great night of games.

#145 ShadowPuppet

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

View PostWeird Beard, on 25 April 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

If you are here looking for a good group to throw down with whose focus is fun and good company then Phoenix Company is looking for you.

WHO IS PHOENIX COMPANY?
*A multi-game, team oriented, community of players who don't take anything seriously except faction wars for those who participate. The glue that holds us together is our focus on camaraderie and fun.
*A mature group that is willing to discuss a wide range of topics without censorship. This means we have a minimum age restriction of 18.
*Made up of many nationalities and feel that the diversity adds to our strength. We are, however, an english speaking community so require you to have basic skills in English.
*Open minded with a willingness to learn from new members. Though some of us (like Knoxic) are crotchety old geezers, we like to think of ourselves as able to occasionally learn a new trick or two.
*Since this is video game world and we are all here to have fun we try not to tell people how to play. With that in mind we work to cater to as many levels of play as we can whether it be casual, mercenary, house or clan(if/when it becomes available).
*We try to make room for leadership positions to those who show willingness and ability. This also means that if you come with a group of players, you have the option to form your own unit with the possibility of electing one of your own members as a commander.

WHO ARE YOU?
*Open minded and willing to work with a team.
*Interested in making some friends with a shared interest in playing video games.
*18 years of age or older.
*Able to run Teamspeak3 with a functioning mic.

WHAT TO EXPECT AS A NEW ARRIVAL.
*We start new members with the probationary rank of 'cadet'. This identifies you as new to the group and someone to meet. We know that not everyone is compatible and provide this time for you to see if we are what you are looking for and us, of course, to do the same. In the rare case that we find it to not be a good fit then there will be no hard feelings and a parting of ways will be made as painless as possible. This is a rare event in our group and in roughly a month, cadets are made full members of the community.

So try us out! No strings. No drama. Just good company, fun, the occasional inebriation and lots of exploding mechs!
Contact to following in-game for more info:
Weird Beard
Knoxic
Specops12

or send an email to phoenixcompanymwo@gmail.com

Our numbers are growing daily. We are still looking for players who wish to be as awesome as they can be. We are committed to providing an environment for all players in our corp that encourages skill, strategic and fellowship growth for the benefit of all.

So come join us! Our profile is growing among the competitive scene. Be part of that legacy!

#146 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

We are not only looking for more North American players, but we are also looking to expand our East Asian/Australian and European player base as well. If you would like to know more feel free to post here or contact me in game.

#147 King Arthur IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

i would love to get in contact with your australia/asia div. i might be able to help them out because im currently trying to bring this region together.

#148 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hey Arthur I added you in game so that we might be able to chat about the Australia/Asia time zone

#149 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Something wicked this way comes..... Prepare for the clans here....

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users