No replies to this topic

#1 Excalibaard

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hi,

I honestly haven't checked if this is an uncoming feature or not, but the out-of-game screen (the first thing you see after you log in) could use some additional features, which would be not that hard to put in.

I find it very annoying that, once I've gotten a mech, I can't rename it or move it around (put new assaults next to the previously bought assaults or something for example.
This could be remedied by an easy drag and drop system and eventually a button to turn on/off the reorganising mechs so you can drag to look around the garage as well. Also, add a rename option to mechs. (Please don't charge MC for mech renaming)

Another thing is that I van't navigate when I have the social window open, which is very annoying if I want to do other things while waiting for my friends to come online or when chatting. The 'flashing' when there is a reply or something is also easily overlooked.
Allow selection of other functions with an opened social window, maybe make it cover less of the screen and move the chat to a place in the same vertical area as the friends list.
Eventually you could also tile the 4 tabs in 2x2 configuration, making the social bar slightly thinner.

I think that a bit of restructuring would be great. It's a lot better than early beta, but a few small things like these could still be improved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users