26 replies to this topic

#21 Marvyn Dodgers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationCanuck transplanted in the US

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

Kind of like the second coloured cat myself.

#22 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:06 AM

View PostKoniving, on 29 April 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

You may enjoy that each and every Founder's mech has something unique. The Atlas has only one eye. The Hunchback and Jenner I'm not entirely certain about but me and Lordred will try to get shots of a Founder's and standard Jenner and 4G standing side by side to find out.

Yeah, I've seen those Founder's Atlases up close many times, and as such I've been forced to "admire" that special face. =P
Not to mention you can also see them up close in Alpine and Tourmaline, as each has a transport of some kind that has stopped moving for one reason or another (the ship in the north-west area of Tourmaline, for instance, that you can climb inside).
I'd heard that apparently there's a Commando lying around Alpine somewhere, as well, although I can't seem to find it. >w>

#23 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostWonderSparks, on 30 April 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

Yeah, I've seen those Founder's Atlases up close many times, and as such I've been forced to "admire" that special face. =P
Not to mention you can also see them up close in Alpine and Tourmaline, as each has a transport of some kind that has stopped moving for one reason or another (the ship in the north-west area of Tourmaline, for instance, that you can climb inside).
I'd heard that apparently there's a Commando lying around Alpine somewhere, as well, although I can't seem to find it. >w>

Don't forget about Frozen City. Inside the dropship are both a Founder's Atlas and hunchback. Even have a seen planned based on that. (I confess it's probably one of my least thought out ideas).

----

"Unstoppable."
Atlas and Hunchback -- as seen in the frozen city destroyed dropship. Have the two actors use Founders to perfectly match the paintjob of those therein. They power up inside of the dropship and emerge.

Try to employ heavy use of hidden flamers to simulate fire for the wreckage? (Can't wait til flamers generate smoke)

On a ridge, a team of battlemechs sent to salvage the wreckage come to a stop. “Mech Powerup... Detected.”
The survivors of the crash emerge with weapons free.

Edited by Koniving, 30 April 2013 - 06:22 AM.

#24 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

View PostWonderSparks, on 30 April 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

Hmmm. I've seen the Atlas (I think that's what it is anyway) on the broken-down transport, but not a Commando. Might have to take one of my Spiders a-wandering around...

#25 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

View PostKoniving, on 30 April 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

Don't forget about Frozen City. Inside the dropship are both a Founder's Atlas and hunchback. Even have a seen planned based on that. (I confess it's probably one of my least thought out ideas).

----

"Unstoppable."
Atlas and Hunchback -- as seen in the frozen city destroyed dropship. Have the two actors use Founders to perfectly match the paintjob of those therein. They power up inside of the dropship and emerge.

Try to employ heavy use of hidden flamers to simulate fire for the wreckage? (Can't wait til flamers generate smoke)

On a ridge, a team of battlemechs sent to salvage the wreckage come to a stop. “Mech Powerup... Detected.”
The survivors of the crash emerge with weapons free.

Ah, I guess I never payed attention in Frozen City then. XD (Especially in the daytime version, I almost always have thermal on)
But that sounds pretty cool. I'd like to see something like that play out. :D

View PostDurant Carlyle, on 30 April 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

Hmmm. I've seen the Atlas (I think that's what it is anyway) on the broken-down transport, but not a Commando. Might have to take one of my Spiders a-wandering around...

Yeah, I saw the Atlas too. In fact, I'm fairly certain everyone who has been to Alpine has, since that's one of the common routes for groups to take. XD
As for the Commando, I can't remember where I heard someone say it was in Alpine, but it was on a forum somewhere I think. >w>

#26 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostWonderSparks, on 02 May 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

Ah, I guess I never payed attention in Frozen City then. XD (Especially in the daytime version, I almost always have thermal on)
But that sounds pretty cool. I'd like to see something like that play out. :)

That'd be cool. Truth be told to really have the proper time to stage and run the shots I'm hoping to do, I'd have to have all 15 other players on the ball with me. :) Found a small group willing to help as they also have stuff they want to film. So now we're trying to fill in spots.

#27 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostKoniving, on 02 May 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

That'd be cool. Truth be told to really have the proper time to stage and run the shots I'm hoping to do, I'd have to have all 15 other players on the ball with me. ^_^ Found a small group willing to help as they also have stuff they want to film. So now we're trying to fill in spots.

Hmm... Best of luck with that. c:
I'd help out, but as it is I'm a terrible group worker irl, let alone online. XD I'd probably just get in the way (or be the designated first target, perhaps ;))

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users