Wife left me last month signed my divorce papers today

67 replies to this topic

#61 kameren

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

dunno bout gamer girls had one she even bitched about gaming time was sad seemed like she moved in ok time too stop playing games all time on me

#62 Striker1980

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, no where, somewhere, generally the utility room in my house in the UK.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

View Postkameren, on 05 June 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

dunno bout gamer girls had one she even bitched about gaming time was sad seemed like she moved in ok time too stop playing games all time on me

Was she defective, did you get her repaired?

Was she still under warrantee or were you mis-sold, you may be due a refund. :(

-Striker.

Edited by Striker1980, 05 June 2012 - 11:43 PM.

#63 Shiinore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 483 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Video related.

#64 Joe Davion 86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 269 posts
  • LocationCLT-NC

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:09 AM

My fiancee is a gamer (PC XBOX360) avid PnP RPGer, and totally understands my need to virtually blow S*** up...i think i lucked out. were getting married next year

#65 Boymonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 772 posts
  • LocationUK Yorkshire (from Manchester)

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

Thanks all :(
I shouldn't of married another redhead...they are my weakness <_<
Oh well gonna try internet dating in a few months when Iam ready for some nagging again :o
Just gotta make sure my next gf is a gamer :(

#66 Dovoid

• PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

I got lucky bought girlfriend own laptop now she games also. LOL

But best of luck friend hope all goes well

#67 Red October911

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMTL,Quebec

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:28 AM

View PostKeebler, on 05 June 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

June 1st was my 3 Year Anniversary of my Divorce.

In 2003 my now Ex Wife, Then GF, almost dumped me for playing too much Mechwarrior 2 (and 4), so I stopped playing, for 3 years. Just to please her. Fast forward 2006, two kids, and a station in Minot, ND. She starts playing an online game called Gaia. To the point we're IMing each other "who's making dinner?" Fast Forward 2007, she meets a girl, flies to New Hampshire for her, lots of crap in between... File for divorce 6 months later.

4 years 6months since Dec 2007, I've got full custody, and never have to see her again.

Moral of the story? Never let ANYONE compromise the things you love. Every relationship requires Compromises, but only if they're Reciprocated. Never give up who you are, or change your entire being for someone, and if anyone asks you to change, make sure they're willing to change for you too. It's all about teamwork and respecting one's own hobbies.

I'm glad you're happier, a divorce is always a good thing. As Louis CK says, "Tell me one good relationship that ends in divorce?!" Enjoy who you are, enjoy life, and most of all, Play Whatever the hell you want!

Posted Image

#68 WerewolfX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 501 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

I guess I lucked out big time. Both me and the fiancee (Asked on May 15th and yes I proposed with buying her Diablo 3 for the distraction and then the ring.) have signed up for beta. Now if we could get this damn pending bar out of the way.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users