You Don't Need To Cheat To Win: Video Proof

22 replies to this topic

#21 Koreanese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

this game in my opinion is : 20% build 40% aiming 40% situation awareness. situation awareness plays HUGE part. it don't matter if you got super godlike pro aim if you pop over at a wrong place and get blasted by 20 ppcs.

#22 Soy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,689 posts
  • Locationtrue Lord system

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

Yep, I think that's more positioning though.

I felt like the longer the tournament wore on, the worse I was in regards to positioning and aiming than a lot of the top top top players.

Situational awareness, meh I got that in the middle of the action no problem. It's the build-up of position and stuff like patience that I found myself lacking at times. Oh and accuracy of course, some days I just couldn't find my aim to save my life.

It's just some of these light pilots in particular know a thing or two about how to really set up angles and the lead-in, I just don't have the patience or the foresight for that stuff, or maybe I'm just a restless player that feels the urge to run at full tilt and pop tart too much.

Anyways all I'm saying is I think positioning is different than situational awareness and I envy some of the players who display that type of particular tactical skill at a high level consistently.

#23 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,819 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostInkarnus, on 03 May 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

ah that explains the stalker with only ams ;)

It does?

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users