306 replies to this topic

#301 Chive On

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 53 posts
  • LocationLittle Gasparilla island

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

Glad you are working with IWM. Looking forward to more of your style.

#302 zino117

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

LOVE TO BUY THESE HOW MUCH AND WHERE PM ANYONE PLZ [color=#000]OK listen i want to make statement to a few bullies when we play battle tech table top ,they respect me but when it come to other will no so much and they are old school they don't play video games like MWO or any videos games as well ,no face book ( you get the idea) but use Ebay to get any of the best battlemechs and very costly(they got money to spend ) ,so i come to for help i was hoping if can make MWO table tops games can you make the king crab from MWO and the other one in the left ,these old men cross the the line on bullying little young kids i intervene .My parent told respect other and kindness but up hold the law for those that cant. So i am here looking for your help thank you for your time the MWO atlas am i correct ?do you assemble too please ?they no taller then 3 inches tall which is tournaments rules ? last if possible send picture before sending product? plz help.i want to be ready and bring help and style to game [/color]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users