Sentinel's 3D Printed Mech Toys

306 replies to this topic

#301 Riff Zifnab

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

Sentinel this is fantastic work. I found this thread looking for 3d minis from the MWO designs which are so much better than the old ones (IMO). I really wish IronWind would start producing the MWO designs as minis. Thanks to MWO my target recognition is so much better for their designs. (:

My brother and I made and printed a Madcat last year on our new Makerbot2 so I have an idea of how difficult this is. The resolution isn't anywhere as good as the stuff you made, maybe we should just send stuff off to shapeways. Sorry you got burned on the minis. \:

Can you talk about your freelance work at IronWind? The Carronade CRN-7M looks nice and modern, your handy work?
http://ironwindmetal...roducts_id=9052

#302 Sentinel373

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:37 PM

So far i've worked on the Ares Superheavy

Posted Image
The one in the middle.

I've also worked on the Vulture MK3 which is coming out soon.

And I've been assigned the Stalker II and a few others which will be revealed sometime in the next few months i would imagine.

The cannonade was made by Stephen Huda but like mine it was also 3d printed.

#303 Marack Drock the Unicorn Wizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Venom
  • The Venom
  • 6,792 posts
  • LocationNecroposting in K-Town

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

I like it man. I want to go get one now just so I can have something that was designed by you.

#304 Grimolfr

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTerran Republic

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

It's been quite fun watching this journey of yours all in all. Keep up the good work ;)

#305 Iacov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 668 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

View PostSentinel373, on 19 January 2015 - 01:37 PM, said:

I've also worked on the Vulture MK3 which is coming out soon.

:o

can we see a preview?
i love the vulture!

#306 Chive On

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 53 posts
  • LocationLittle Gasparilla island

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

Glad you are working with IWM. Looking forward to more of your style.

#307 zino117

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

LOVE TO BUY THESE HOW MUCH AND WHERE PM ANYONE PLZ [color=#000]OK listen i want to make statement to a few bullies when we play battle tech table top ,they respect me but when it come to other will no so much and they are old school they don't play video games like MWO or any videos games as well ,no face book ( you get the idea) but use Ebay to get any of the best battlemechs and very costly(they got money to spend ) ,so i come to for help i was hoping if can make MWO table tops games can you make the king crab from MWO and the other one in the left ,these old men cross the the line on bullying little young kids i intervene .My parent told respect other and kindness but up hold the law for those that cant. So i am here looking for your help thank you for your time the MWO atlas am i correct ?do you assemble too please ?they no taller then 3 inches tall which is tournaments rules ? last if possible send picture before sending product? plz help.i want to be ready and bring help and style to game [/color]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users