2 replies to this topic

#1 Force Majeure

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 116 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, QC

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

This is an issue that I've experienced before, but it seems more and more prevalent now. Two or three times a day. Maybe because I'm playing a lot with the Highlander, which has jump jets, but that's besides the point.

I haven't figured out how to reproduce this bug yet.

Sometimes, the throttle just gets stuck and I can't turn off the jump jets. Once the fuel is empty, the bar stays empty and doesn't come back up. If I press the jump jet button again, I get a short puff of exhaust, and that's it. My jump jets are mapped to the "left-shift" key.

And strange enough, once today, the jump jets where not the only thing stuck at full. The walking speed was also stuck at 100%. When I tried to press "x" to stop, the throttle would briefly go to 0%, then raise back up before I had time to decelerate. I'm therefore deducing that my throttler+ key (a) was the one that was stuck.

My keyboard is in perfect running condition hardware wise and the issue is gone after the game ends, without having to restart the client.

I will do more testing and try to find out if remapping keys during the game fixes something.

Will also produce a video.

Anybody else have this issue?

#2 Marvyn Dodgers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationCanuck transplanted in the US

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

This may be related to issues in specific areas of specific maps, any video/screenshots you can submit to let them know where you are and on which map will hopefully help them to figure it out.

Good luck on resolution.

#3 Force Majeure

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 116 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, QC

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

It happened again. This time I made a video:

I also discovered that I could correct the situation by Alt-Tabing back to the desktop.
That's what I'm doing in this video when the screen goes black.

But the bug came back again a little bit later.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users