How To Gain Factions?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Tetelestai 4k

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

I was wondering how you become part of a faction? I see the factions tab on my main screen but, it's greyed out?

#2 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostTetelestai 4k, on 23 May 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

I was wondering how you become part of a faction? I see the factions tab on my main screen but, it's greyed out?

Not in the game as of yet.

#3 Tetelestai 4k

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

I see other people with factions though?

#4 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostTetelestai 4k, on 23 May 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

I see other people with factions though?

You can allign yourself to a faction through Profile (next to logout on this website) ->Faction and choosing your faction.

Unless you like RP, there's no effect to it for now, though.

#5 Tetelestai 4k

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

View PostAdridos, on 23 May 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

You can allign yourself to a faction through Profile (next to logout on this website) ->Faction and choosing your faction.

Unless you like RP, there's no effect to it for now, though.

Thanks

#6 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

Hey Tetelestai,

As Adridos states, the faction function in itself is pretty much superficial at present. Go to your Profile, then select Forum Profile (far right option) then click on the Lone Wolf pic and select your house.

Ahead of the upcoming Community Warfare structure closer to official launch, the main benefit you will gain from selecting a House is to get access to many great groups and regiments aligned to that House.

Presuming (as you posted in this forum) that you are looking at House Davion, you will see many recruitment threads here that you can then join. Have a read through and see which sound closest to what you are looking for - large/small, casual/structured etc.

There is also a House Davion TeamSpeak server (address in my sig) where a lot of the Davion groups congregate. Please feel free to stop by and look out for anyone with a /C4/ tag (about halfway down the list).

Good luck, feel free to ask any more questions and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield! - Hopefully on the same side :(

/Trak

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users