Looking For A Piece Of Bt Artwork (For A Long Time)

4 replies to this topic

#1 Daneel Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 173 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I don't remember what sourcebook it is in... it was early 90s edition of Mechwarrior I believe. It said "Your Universe Begins With You" and had a guy in a space suit with a rifle slung across his back looking off into the distance. I'd really like to see this again if you guys could help me out. Nothing I've ordered has had it so far. Thanks!

#2 HanaYuriko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 588 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

If only you could provide more information on this image. There's dozens of books published for the MechWarrior RPG (for all three editions in the 90s). Being familiar with the source material, I can't say I recall seeing such an illustration. Looking through the core books in my collection, I haven't found what you describe.

#3 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

Don't recall seeing such a illustration myself though I haven't flip though the Mechwarrior RPG that often.

You may try asking the folks on the CGL Battletech site, a few guys there are practically walking memory cores of BT errata.

In the mean time, I'll ask a friend if he could lend me a few of his older BT SBs in the near future. I'll let you know if I find it.

#4 Daneel Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 173 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the responses and any assistance; I really do not remember the pub.

#5 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Maybe you could try it on www.sarna.net , as they are BT concentrated, maybe you can garner some more info from there.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users