Missile Fix Not Working

142 replies to this topic

#141 Gelion

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSex Dungeon

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

Streaks still hit the CT with no regard to anything else, meaning as a light you are officially f***ed against a cata with streaks, everything else on light yellow but still cored to death in my jenner

#142 scJazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • LocationNew London, CT

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostMonky, on 24 May 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Keep in mind it could be the patch didn't roll correctly - I'm not blaming PGI here I just want it fixed.

Yeah but some of us are sitting here wondering if it is broken. 120 LRMs hitting a Blackjack. I should freaking hope it died! Died by CT coring even cause lets face it... it is the biggest part of the mech and in theory should be the part sucking up the boo boos! I do hear what your saying though... CT Core Splash from missiles is a twitchy topic. Still... did it take you more or less time to kill the BJ than say the 6PPC Stalker? More? OK nothing to see here move along.

#143 Monky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,219 posts
  • LocationHypothetical Warrior

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostscJazz, on 24 May 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Yeah but some of us are sitting here wondering if it is broken. 120 LRMs hitting a Blackjack. I should freaking hope it died! Died by CT coring even cause lets face it... it is the biggest part of the mech and in theory should be the part sucking up the boo boos! I do hear what your saying though... CT Core Splash from missiles is a twitchy topic. Still... did it take you more or less time to kill the BJ than say the 6PPC Stalker? More? OK nothing to see here move along.

I suppose if you are fine with halfassing it. 'works' and 'works right' are two entirely different things.

Edited by Monky, 24 May 2013 - 11:18 PM.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users