Why in gods name is this game not being released on the 360?!

63 replies to this topic

#61 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:31 AM

View PostCaptain Mitchell, on 07 June 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

Wow I've been a really big fan of the mechwarrior franchise since I was little. I really enjoyed playing Mechassault on my old xbox and now I see that Mechwarrior online, which looks bloody amazing, is not coming on 360. Why is that?!?!

Frankly, why would ANYONE bother making any mmo simulator on xbox? I am not saying it sucks (it does, compared to my PC, but it only sucks because I need what PC offers me and xbox doesn't), but the difference of genres and and progressivity of development speaks highly for the PC platform. On Xbox, which is right now ancient and painfully outdated, playing any MW title would be a suffering which wouldnt even pay for itself (e.g. the very reason why MW5 was cancelled, not enough people would buy it).

#62 SirLANsalot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

Well it is a GOOD thing its not on a bloody console. Mechassalt SUCKED. As for reasons that have already been stated by people, mouse and keybord are MUCH more congruent to FPS titles and most sims. Very rarely do you ever find a game that works better on a controller then it dose a computer.

If you REALLY want to use an xbox controller just get a wired controller and plug it into your computer, Windows already knows it and how to use it no added drivers needed.

#63 Mchawkeye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

Can some one please explain to me why having a completely different game -mechassault- on a console would, apparently, automatically make Mechwarrior suck? that's like saying because Spyro the Dragon is on a console, Call of duty would suck.

#64 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

...annnnnnnnnnnnnd we're done

This thread has gotten a little crazy and realistically serves no purpose other than to rage feed each other.

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users