Join The Art Of Warfare

200 replies to this topic

#1 TAWMWO

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is a well established gaming community with over 2300 members worldwide, playing more than 20 different games and adding more all the time. Established in 2001, TAW prides itself on having a strong and active community where everyone can excel. The Mechwarrior Online division of TAW is currently looking for more players to join. If you enjoy well organized and friendly play, then this is the place. If you are interested, feel free to visit our website here to learn more about TAW, it's regulations and to put in an application.

We are currently accepting applications for both North America and European players and have multiple openings for each region. MWO is currently in a spin up phase within TAW so now is the time to get in on the ground floor of a division that is looking for those who value team play and communication.

Posted Image

Edited by TAWMWO, 26 May 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#2 Kinrove

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 34 posts
  • LocationÄngelholm, Sweden

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

Posted Image
Here's our video

Edited by Kinrove, 27 May 2013 - 06:31 AM.

#3 Burg25

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

TAW for the win!

#4 Spokig

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn the top, As always.

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

The more the merrier ;) Still recruting players from all over the world! hop and and join the fun!

Edited by Spokig, 01 September 2013 - 01:53 PM.

#5 Tenatius B

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

TAW FTW!

#6 Tenatius B

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Bump

#7 DavrosDalek

• PipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Cheers to TAW!

#8 Critical Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 250 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

TAW! because it's cool.

#9 Spokig

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn the top, As always.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

I am going to post something.. but i forgot what...

#10 BbadAK

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 81 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

A good group of people (well except those shady europeans)

#11 DavrosDalek

• PipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

Bumpin' yo.

#12 Psikez

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

Any of ya'll know Hook or if he's still around? Played Quake Wars with him back in the day.

TAWs a good group, you won't go wrong with them.

#13 DavrosDalek

• PipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

Sorry Psikez, I haven't seen him, but i can ask some the lifers if he's still alive.

#14 Duke Nuke M

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:36 AM

View PostPsikez, on 05 June 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Any of ya'll know Hook or if he's still around? Played Quake Wars with him back in the day. TAWs a good group, you won't go wrong with them.

Hi Psikez, were you a previous TAW member?

Yes hook is still a member but he's taking a break after being CIC. He still plays once in a while.

Oh BTW off-topic abit, quake wars is still alive in TAW, drop by for a game sometime. in fact i just played it few hours ago. Lots of old timers still play it, don't count on it dying so soon.

#15 Critical Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 250 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Bump

#16 R66Y

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:34 AM

TAW is a great group to play with. I'd highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a competative atmosphere without sacrificing fun.

If any of you guys know him (and he's still around) tell GundamMkII that Hito from the old WiC division says hi.

#17 Critical Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 250 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

TAW is recruiting both EU and NA members, the more the merrier :) we have a friendly atmosphere and regular matches with internal tournaments being run soon. Check us out at www.taw.net.

#18 Duke Nuke M

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:27 AM

View PostR66Y, on 12 June 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

TAW is a great group to play with. I'd highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a competative atmosphere without sacrificing fun. If any of you guys know him (and he's still around) tell GundamMkII that Hito from the old WiC division says hi.

GundamMkII is still around, i'll let him know if i see him online. He plays Planetside 2 mostly now.

We meet up twice a week to have some coordinated matches/games going, with strategies and communications etc.

If you guys are interested, check us out at our website http://taw.net

#19 Ignatz22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostDuke Nuke M, on 13 June 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

GundamMkII is still around, i'll let him know if i see him online. He plays Planetside 2 mostly now.

We meet up twice a week to have some coordinated matches/games going, with strategies and communications etc.

If you guys are interested, check us out at our website http://taw.net

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in recruiting and your gaming adventures. Just a thought, add a video wherein a team of your fellows exercises command-and-control discipline in-game to defeat your enemies. We've been inundated with similar catchy, music-charged images of Mass Death and Destruction; please offer us some concrete examples of your group in game.

It would have made recruiting easier for me...

Edited by TechnoPeasant, 12 October 2013 - 07:46 AM.

#20 Critical Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 250 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostIgnatz22, on 13 June 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

Sirs;

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in recruiting and your gaming adventures. Just a thought, add a video wherein a team of your fellows exercises command-and-control discipline in-game to defeat your enemies. We've been inundated with similar catchy, music-charged images of Mass Death and Destruction; please offer us some concrete examples of your group in game.

It would have made recruiting easier for me...

-ignatz22

You will have to forgive us there as this is our first video attempt and none of us are experts at video editing and creation. All credit goes to Spokig for taking the time to make it for us and also capturing my dulcet tones during the forest colony section of the video :D Maybe if we recruit someone with the software, time and experience we will post another video, but as it is a majority of players seem to like PEW PEW videos ;)

Still Ignatz thanks for taking the time to post and good luck to yourself and the templars, hope to see you guys online :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users