Francis Sparks Fedcom Civil War

1 reply to this topic

#1 Soy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,689 posts
  • Locationtrue Lord system

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Victor Steiner-Davion, while pretending to be Francis ranting about MWO, inadvertently sparks the FedCom Civil War when a prank HPG call to his brooding and conspiratorial sister (Katherine "Katrina" Steiner-Davion) quickly ruins her workday productivity at the office. The drama escalates fairly quickly in the family - and soon, the entire Inner Sphere itself is entwined in another famous chapter of Battletech history.

The first 3-4 minutes of this video is fan faction, not MWO footage.

Available in 1080p

For those of you who just want to see MWO action, it starts a little bit past 3:30 - it features lots of Large Pulse Laser pewpewubwubwub.

Thanks to Groober for the Francis mock rant over TS that I was able to record, and Banananutmuffins for rolling LPLs with me in the actual MWO scenes.

FOOTAGE INCLUDES - ZELDA: WAND OF GAMELON CDi, MechCommander 2, The Bots Master, Battlebots, Battletech Cartoon, MechWarrior, MechWarrior Online, a quick clip from The Fifth Element, and a clip of a couple Japanese robots fighting.

MUSIC INCLUDES - TuPac's "How Do You Want It", DM & Jemini's "Omega Supreme", Bob Marley's "Natty Dread", my good friend and fellow Empyrean (theempyreans.com) musician Matthew Chwat's "Knew Beginnings", RJD2's "I Really Like Your Def Jux Baby Tee", and a little bit of dialogue from The Big Lebowski.

ps - this video is a follow-up to this

Edited by Soy, 02 June 2013 - 05:35 PM.

#2 IronChance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hysterical. The awkward silence during the phone call was comedy gold. Oh, and Quad LPLs FTW!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users