1140 replies to this topic

#1141 bechiir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

View Postbechiir, on 25 July 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Lol. July update to tell us what already came out in july probably.

Or to say they are working on UI 2.0 still and it is coming alomg nicely and hope to have it live "SOON". Nice soft words that are relative.

Or some other stuff like. Coding on CW is going well and progress is going as anticipated.

Bitter. Na.

Just cant listen to any mor BS. Original CW was suppose to be released last summer. PGI is learning that progress is considerably slower than anticipated.

I wouldn't be surprised if we dont fight for planet control until 1st quarter of 2014.

Hope to be proven wrong. But doubt i will be wrong.

Or to say they are working on UI 2.0 still and it is coming alomg nicely and hope to have it live "SOON". Nice soft words that are relative.

Or some other stuff like. Coding on CW is going well and progress is going as anticipated.

Bitter. Na.

Just cant listen to any mor BS. Original CW was suppose to be released last summer. PGI is learning that progress is considerably slower than anticipated.

I wouldn't be surprised if we dont fight for planet control until 1st quarter of 2014.

Bitter. Na.

Nice to see the community predictions are right yet again. And PGI is way in over their head with regard to proper planning

Nice to see the community predictions are right yet again. And PGI is way in over their head with regard to proper planning

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users