Please Fix The Website (Specifically The Log-In)

Need More Info

4 replies to this topic

#1 Trauglodyte

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

I have to log in every time I visit the site and, often times, I end up having to log-in again 5 min after I first logged in. Losing posts because of this is especially frustrating.

#2 Pater Mors

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 815 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

Never had this issue myself.

Are you sure it's not on your end? Are you accessing the site from multiple computers/mobiles/tablets? I only ever have to login again when I switch computers.

#3 Bhael Fire

Banned - Cheating

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,002 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Outback wastes of planet Outreach.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

It was fixed for the longest time, where it would keep me logged in for up to 24 hours on the same session (leaving the browser open)...then after this last patch it seems to be back to logging me out after a couple minutes on inactivity.

#4 aniviron

• 3,752 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

Will verify that I get a lot of random logouts too. Happens often enough that I copy the text of any long post I make in case it logs me out between when I start typing and when I click paste, just so I don't lose it.

#5 Trauglodyte

• 4,373 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

It literally JUST happened again. I logged in, went to the Upcoming Features section, opened the thread about the Quickdraw, and tried posting a whopping 3 sentence response when I got logged out. Total time MIGHT have been 5 minutes. Seriously, this is maddening and we're not the only people having issues or bringing it up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users