Contact Support

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

I've tried with numerous credit cards that have an available balance and with PayPal as well...nothing seems to be working. I keep getting a message that my card/etc is getting declined. Just purchased MC last month and none of my info has changed. Anyone else getting this error?

#2 Xeno Phalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

Its possible that their was a error initially and your repeated attempts caused the card to get blocked (or block) I had this happen once when buying some time on Xbox Live I ended up buying a time card from a third party online store and using that instead because the process of getting it unlocked just wasnt worth the effort.

(because you have tried various mediums I would say it has to do with your MWO account rather then your cards though.)

Edited by Xeno Phalcon, 10 June 2013 - 12:29 PM.

#3 Lyoto Machida

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

View PostXeno Phalcon, on 10 June 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Its possible that their was a error initially and your repeated attempts caused the card to get blocked (or block) I had this happen once when buying some time on Xbox Live I ended up buying a time card from a third party online store and using that instead because the process of getting it unlocked just wasnt worth the effort.

(because you have tried various mediums I would say it has to do with your MWO account rather then your cards though.)

That's what I'm guessing as well. Bought MC last month with zero issues. Submitted support tickets through the MWO forum and they keep disappearing.

#4 Pando

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationDeep, deep inside _____.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

View PostLyoto Machida, on 10 June 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

That's what I'm guessing as well. Bought MC last month with zero issues. Submitted support tickets through the MWO forum and they keep disappearing.

Email support@mwomercs.com with this message;

My payments aren't going through, I need my account whitelisted.

Note; if you don't use the exact word "whitelisted" they probably won't know what you're talking about.

You're welcome in advance.

#5 Lyoto Machida

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

View PostPando, on 10 June 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

Email support@mwomercs.com with this message;

My payments aren't going through, I need my account whitelisted.

Note; if you don't use the exact word "whitelisted" they probably won't know what you're talking about.

You're welcome in advance.

Yeah...I sent over one with your message included. Doubt they'll get this resolved before the sale ends though...

#6 Koe

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thank you so, so much. I have had this issue for a month now and didn't know what to do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users