Game Is Unplayable As A Pug

46 replies to this topic

#41 Screech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostBigBadHarv, on 15 June 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

good players get punished by having to wade through the cr@p team mates the game forces on them. players who dont understand the very basics of positioning and who faceplant on their keyboard when put under the slightest bit of pressure.

People never complain about the crap opponents they face, its only their teammates that are the problem.

#42 xengk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2,502 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

View PostNeverfar, on 14 June 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

I may be a little burned out, but if the state of the game now was what it was several months ago, I'd be having a blast, calling all my friends to go play, and 7 out of 8 of them wouldn't have quit out of frustration due to the old bloatboat poptart meta.

Im current in the opposite.
Several months ago I hardly clock in more than 10 hours a week on MWO. Now after the many patch for game balance and content, I am clocking in at least 20 hours weekly and renewing my PT monthly.

#43 BigBadHarv

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 114 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostScreech, on 15 June 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

People never complain about the crap opponents they face, its only their teammates that are the problem.

oh how wrong you are. id much rather be pitting my wits against solid teams rather than captain ret@rd and the sh1tbad posse. stomping bads is not fun

#44 Mercules

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 5,136 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, MN

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostBigBadHarv, on 15 June 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

yup. the game is unplayable, especially on weekends.
"a thinking persons shooter" - that may be true, pity the player base is beyond s*1t at this stage and the matchmaking is a massive joke. good players get punished by having to wade through the cr@p team mates the game forces on them. players who dont understand the very basics of positioning and who faceplant on their keyboard when put under the slightest bit of pressure.

i really wish PC gaming wasnt as popular as it is now. so many rubbish ppl taking massive dumps on every game on the market :s

Yep... all those "good players" who's only weakness is their teammates. Even their pure awesome gameplay can't pull a win out.... :) They kill the entire enemy team on their own and still lose the game. Chuck Norris envies them.

#45 TheNef

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

Have to say I only pug and I think its fine, sure there are things that aren't quite right but I think in general its on the right track. The way I see it is that I've a role to fill regardless of skill of other players (playing spider thats always scouting/harassing ) and to me it just adds to the not knowing what to expect. I've been playing since Septemberish and knowing that I pug means that I accept I never know what sort of team I'm gonna be on, I just make the most of it, but oooooh I don't like streaks they always seem to hit me :).

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users