8 replies to this topic

#1 Vyviel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 458 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

So many specials for 50% off mechs but you guys have never run a 50% off Mech Bays sale so we can expand our garages to buy all these mechs on special =)

How about a mech bay special?

#2 Vyviel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 458 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

Someone else must want a mechbay special? =P

#3 Delas Ting Usee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

I'll do. In a heartbeat. But it'll never happen I don't think :rolleyes:

#4 Pater Mors

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 815 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Meh, I think Mechbays are the only reasonably priced thing in MWO at the moment, with the exception of premium time. That being said, if the wanted to put them on sale I wouldn't say no. :rolleyes:

#5 Bhael Fire

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,002 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Outback wastes of planet Outreach.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

I fully support this idea.

#6 Hexenhammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

I don't see PGI lowering the price of bays at all because they are such a cash cow.

They are the most reasonably priced thing in the game and everyone can use on more bay. for $6.95 a player can get 4 more bays and not have to sell anything off.

And for $99.99 you can have enough MC to buy a bay for every single mech in the game. Sounds like a deal for the hardcore collector.

So while a mech bay sale would be nice I don't see it happening and why should they go on sale as mech bays is one of those things we 'have to have' unlike paint and camo.

#7 scJazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • LocationNew London, CT

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

View PostHexenhammer, on 22 June 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

I don't see PGI lowering the price of bays at all because they are such a cash cow.

They are the most only reasonably priced thing in the game and everyone can use on more bay. for $6.95 a player can get 4 more bays and not have to sell anything off.

And for $99.99 you can have enough MC to buy a bay for every single mech in the game. Sounds like a deal for the hardcore collector.

So while a mech bay sale would be nice I don't see it happening and why should they go on sale as mech bays is one of those things we 'have to have' unlike paint and camo.

Fixed it for you.

#8 DeadlyNerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

View PostHexenhammer, on 22 June 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

They are the most reasonably priced thing in the game and everyone can use on more bay. for $6.95 a player can get 4 more bays and not have to sell anything off.

So you're proposing that people pay $100 like it's no big deal. The fact that people have to spend way more on a f2p game than a retail game, to get the whole content is quite ridiculous, but sadly there are people dumb enough to make that payment. Stupidity is driving the f2p industry, both dev and consumer side.

As for mech bay prices, that 3k MC pack each month is cheap enough(however stupid it sounds that buying fictional money is cheap). You'll have more than enough mech bay slots to stash the mechs you buy.

#9 Captain Katawa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

mechbays are cheap enough to buy them without much thinking.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users