Take Out Ppcs, Convergence, Alphas - You're Still Gonna Die If You Aren't Tonned Up.

62 replies to this topic

#61 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PostNicholas Carlyle, on 21 June 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

These threads are dumb. No offense Victor, but there is no end all be all one item fix.

Of course not! But the #1 frustration right now is how quickly you'll get taken down if you are piloting anything lighter than an assault and that isn't likely to change anytime soon, as long as assaults are the majority.

#62 MustrumRidcully

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostVictor Morson, on 22 June 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Of course not! But the #1 frustration right now is how quickly you'll get taken down if you are piloting anything lighter than an assault and that isn't likely to change anytime soon, as long as assaults are the majority.

But that is not all to it. If it was just that everyone is running Assaults, you could see still expect a lot of diversity in what kind of weaponry is fielded or considered effective on them. That is not really the case.

#63 Jonathan Paine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

I absolutely despise the current high damage pin-point alphastrikes - but I find the "no hold barred" approach to tonnage to be even worse. Give me a drop-ship mode with strict limits on both tonnage and mech classes and I would be a lot happier.

Tonnage&Class>Alphastrikes

Lacking both is bad for the game. Also, Victor is decent pilot :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users