#41 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

[

View PostStoicblitzer, on 23 June 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

after anger comes peace. that's when you know you have given up. PGI wants you to give up. just give in and the pain will go away. then buy more

I think it's funny all of this, it's just so bad it makes me laugh.

#42 ExtremeA79

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostNautilusCommand, on 22 June 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

So Îbo⊗t Î week o∨ two Îgo I wÎÕ Ð⊗gÔng &cux;Ôke eve∨yone e&cux;Õe Ôn I tÖÔnk ÒÎybe Òy CÎtÎÐÖ∨Î⊕t. T∨yÔng to j⊗Õt ÖÎve Î bÔt of f⊗n, ÎnÓ g∨ÔnÓ ⊗Ð ÕoÒe ⊕-bÔ&cux;&cux;Õ. B⊗t gÎÒe Îfte∨ gÎÒe I&undefined;Ó ÓÔe o∨ ÖÎve Î teÎÒ tÖÎt wo⊗&cux;Ó fÎ&cux;&cux; ÎÐÎ∨t, Ó⊗e to tÖe ÒetÎ tÖÎt ÔÕ ÕtÎnÓÔng I&undefined;Ó t⊗∨n Î ⊕o∨ne∨ ÎnÓ booÒ ÓeÎÓ. (FÔ∨Õt off I know tÖe ne∨f ÔÕ ⊕oÒÔng b⊗t tÖÔÕ ÔÕn&undefined;t to b***Ö Îbo⊗t PPC&undefined;Õ)

So I ÕÎÔÓ "F**k Ôt, I&undefined;ve ÖÎÓ eno⊗gÖ of tÖÔÕ!" Îfte∨ tÖÎt gÎÒe I bo⊗gÖt Î ÕtÎ&cux;ke∨ ÎnÓ &cux;oÎÓeÓ 2 PPC ÎnÓ 2 ER-PPC onto ÕÎÔÓ StÎ&cux;ke∨. TÖen Ð∨o⊕eeÓeÓ b&cux;ÎÕt eve∨ytÖÔng to ÓeÎtÖ gÎÒe Îfte∨ gÎÒe. I wÎÕ two-to-one ÕÖottÔng eve∨ytÖÔng fo∨ tÖe ne⊥t 25 Öo⊗∨Õ. In tÖ∨ee ÓÎyÕ I ÖÎÓ ÒÎÕte∨eÓ tÖ∨ee StÎ&cux;ke∨Õ.
Not to ÒentÔon Î&cux;&cux; tÖe ÖeÎÓ-ÕÖotÕ I wÎÕ gettÔng! TÖe wÖo&cux;e tÖÔng b∨o⊗gÖt tÖe ÖeÎÓ ÖÔtbo⊥ Ð∨ob&cux;eÒ o⊗t of tÖe CÎtÎÐ⊗&cux;t too! It ÕeeÒÕ fo⊗∨ o⊗t of fÔve tÔÒeÕ I ∨⊗n Ônto Î P⊗&cux;t I&undefined;Ó ÖeÎÓ-ÕÖot Ôt, wÖy ÓoeÕ tÖÎt Òe⊕Ö ÖÎve Õ⊗⊕Ö Î ÖÎnÓÔ⊕ÎÐ ÔÕ beyonÓ Òe, b⊗t tÖÎt ÔÕ fo∨ ÎnotÖe∨ tÔÒe.

TÖe ÐoÔnt I&undefined;Ò t∨yÔng to ÒÎke ÔÕ tÖÎt I went f∨oÒ gettÔng ÕÒÎÕÖeÓ to ÕÒÎÕÖÔng, tÖÎt ÕÖo⊗&cux;Ón&undefined;t ÖÎÐÐen. TÖe ÐÔ&cux;ot ÕÖo⊗&cux;Ó ÒÎke tÖe Òe⊕Ö not tÖe otÖe∨ wÎy Î∨o⊗nÓ.

EÓÔt: If yo⊗ ÖÎve Î "EZ ÒoÓe" Õto∨y of tÖÔÕ bÔg wÎ&cux;kÔng g⊗n I&undefined;Ó &cux;Ôke to ÖeÎ∨ Ôt. I&undefined;Ó &cux;Ôke to ⊕ÖÎnge tÖÔÕ f∨oÒ Î wÖÔne tÖ∨eÎÓ to Î j⊗Õt Òo∨e ∨o⊗nÓeÓ tÖ∨eÎÓ.

Last night I was playing at four in the morning I said why not one game then bed, so it was. To the 3F AWAY! dropped into Tourmaline, started to walk, because it was going to be while before I saw the enemy.
I decided to keep moving to the right hand side rather than setup with the rest of the team. There on the right side there was two other mechs one of a light and my clan mate in a Jigger to support me. as I rounded a corner I saw a Highlander my clan mate opened up on him, he turned fired off his Gauss rifle then started to jump jet into the air I aimed for his head and |ook the shot midair his head exploded and fell to the ground. After the Highlander was down the pilot said it was a nice shot, thanked him and moved back the rest of the team had engaged the bulk of their team, I moved to engage their left flank. An Atlas was pushing over an outcrop, in a split second reaction I flicked my mouse and alpha'ed to my surprise I blew his left eye out,(killing the pilot. At this point their team was crumpling most of their assaults were destroyed and there was only heavy mechs left. I dropped a Quickdraw with two alphas, then helped kill the last mech witch was a Jenner. Ripped a leg off and was collectively shredded to death. Victory to the walking gun!

AGAIN I EDIT MY POST AND IT F*CKS IT OVER! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME EVERY TIME!

What the hell I can't read a single ******* thing.

#43 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostDarren Tyler, on 23 June 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

What the hell I can't read a single ******* thing.

Yep that's the problem, I edited my post and it f**ked it over.

#44 Tahribator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

After I got one shotted in my brawler Trebuchet for the upteenth time tonight, I kind of got mad and built the most OP build I can imagine with the mechs available in my mechbay. Atlas RS with 4xPPC and 1xGauss was the winner.

First game 1000 damage and 5 kills. Next 5 games average 800 damage and 4-5 kills. If PGI thinks this is not a problem, I will stop trying to brawl and suffer for it. Instead, I'm going to run the most cheese builds I can come up with and ruin the game for everyone. Maybe then we can turn off enough gamers from this game so that Russ or Bryan can take notice when they start losing $$.

#45 AntiCitizenJuan

• 1,440 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killing your dudes

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostTahribator, on 23 June 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

After I got one shotted in my brawler Trebuchet for the upteenth time tonight, I kind of got mad and built the most OP build I can imagine with the mechs available in my mechbay. Atlas RS with 4xPPC and 1xGauss was the winner.

First game 1000 damage and 5 kills. Next 5 games average 800 damage and 4-5 kills. If PGI thinks this is not a problem, I will stop trying to brawl and suffer for it. Instead, I'm going to run the most cheese builds I can come up with and ruin the game for everyone. Maybe then we can turn off enough gamers from this game so that Russ or Bryan can take notice when they start losing $$.

It worked with Skillcats. We should all do it again.

#46 Soy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,689 posts
  • Locationtrue Lord system

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostNautilusCommand, on 22 June 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

So Îbo⊗t Î week o∨ two Îgo I wÎÕ Ð⊗gÔng &cux;Ôke eve∨yone e&cux;Õe Ôn I tÖÔnk ÒÎybe Òy CÎtÎÐÖ∨Î⊕t.

Gotta be honest, I take offense to a lot of this statement.

#47 LordBraxton

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

my STK 3f has a 6.0+ KDR

my mediums hover around 0.8-1.5

my PPC cataphract has a healthy 4.5kdr

my PPC highlanders have 4.0kdrs

my other heavies hover around 2.0-3.0

my overall KDR is only like 2.6, because I love mediums so much

#48 Soy

• 3,689 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

Stalker is easiest mech to play at moment given the meta

Assaults are also of the more competitive brackets tho, so

Stalker ppc boat is such an easy mech that if Kerensky himself put one in my mech bay and had a gun to my head telling me to play the mech or die, I'd say 'pull the trigger I'm not a ******* gaping *****.'

Edited by Soy, 23 June 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#49 Skyfaller

• 1,332 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostSoy, on 23 June 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

Stalker is easiest mech to play at moment given the meta

Assaults are also of the more competitive brackets tho, so

Stalker ppc boat is such an easy mech that if Kerensky himself put one in my mech bay and had a gun to my head telling me to play the mech or die, I'd say 'pull the trigger I'm not a ******* gaping *****.'

Its not 'easy', its just that it can boat lots of PPCs.

Thing is..the boating of the weapon is not even the problem. Its the fact that they hit all in one spot and that there are no heat penalties other than an override shutdown (unlike much earlier when you could overheat and explode)...otherwise you just shut down automatically and avoid all damage from heat.

six ppcs in a stalker would not be a danger if they did not have perfect convergence. Only mechs with swinging (left/right) arms should have convergence..the rest should be straight-ahead shot weapons.

#50 Soy

• 3,689 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

It's easy.

you can literally watch harry potter save hogwerts while playing a turret boat. it's mindlessly one dimensional.

Edited by Soy, 23 June 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#51 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostSoy, on 23 June 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Gotta be honest, I take offense to a lot of this statement.

The MW:O forums don't like me.
I tried to edit my post ;-;

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users