Project Phoenix Leaked

1715 replies to this topic

#541 Netspy

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

4 Anime Mechs, next step to Heaven ! Hope to see more Dougram´s in Future . ^^ Posted Image

#542 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostMaverick01, on 25 June 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

I hope they use this money to make additional maps and game modes which is desperately needed.

I would put CW well above maps...

#543 Agent 0 Fortune

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

I don't know how you guys think this is a money grab, these are just like any other hero mech released every month. custom hardpoints, custom paint job, bonus c-bills. The only difference is you have to buy them all at once. But at the end of the day each of these mechs (except the hero) is available for FREE.

Personally my biggest issue is going to be the huge change in art design. Everything that made is a Shadowhawk a Shadowhawk, and a Battlemaster a Battlemaster is gone. I just don't know if I can pilot a Battlemaster Bassterd. But I guess I will have to wait until they release the concept art to see.

Edited by Agent 0 Fortune, 25 June 2013 - 09:21 PM.

#544 sgt scout

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

Wow, after reading the FAQ it seems PGI will deny every one not paying into this the mechs until a later date ????? They are actively holding back content ??? i must pay another $80 on top of my $220 already spent ????
I'm glad to see some re-seens and its great news but i do not agree with this aprouch. I cant justify spending any money on this crap.
I cant even use my Heavy metal and some of the founders mechs because of the violent jj shake. Its even gettin to the stage where ill get pissed of that someone else can jj with out it affecting them physicaly.
I love stompy robots, i hope PGI sort there **** out soon ;)

#545 HJ Madmac

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCairns

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

NO ..not a penny more, current state of the game and hit rego is dismal

#546 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,565 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostTennex, on 25 June 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

seems like they are going with complete redesigns? at least for the locust

Heck yes! Alex seems to have a pure platinum virtual design pen that drips solid gold ink and transforms mundane mechanical creations into spectacular stomping titans of awesomeness. I'll take his designs any day.

#547 Steel Claws

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 665 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

So the real question - Is there any MC associated with this or just mechs because without getting any MC - The mechs alone are not worth the price in my book even if you get several. The founders packs all included MC and from what I see - these do not.

Edited by Steel Claws, 25 June 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#548 Ngamok

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostDirePhoenix, on 25 June 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

I know the FAQ says that the Locust will be available to everyone on October 15 (with the other 'mechs being doled out in the months afterward), but where does it say that Project Phoenix purchasers get everything on the same date?

From the FAQ:

Q: Will the entire collection of items in each package (ie - Mechs, Badges, Medallions etc) be delivered all on the same date or will different items be provided at different dates?
A: All package contents will be delivered on Oct 15th.

#549 mokaka

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

A good idea for money farming but that`s also there job and still ok. I have bought and I am very exciting for the announced features like house loyality ... Do anybody know more about the coming features?

#550 Belorion

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postsgt scout, on 25 June 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Wow, after reading the FAQ it seems PGI will deny every one not paying into this the mechs until a later date ????? They are actively holding back content ??? i must pay another $80 on top of my $220 already spent ????
I'm glad to see some re-seens and its great news but i do not agree with this aprouch. I cant justify spending any money on this crap.

There was a huge thread a while back where a majority of the posters, even some die hard pgi criticizers, suggested that the pay for content early method of monitization was not only fine, but an excellent idea to make money and still not be p2w.

#551 LemonsDaBest

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 30 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

heard the news, read the news, came home -> straight o the computer-> first webpage mwo -> bought the overlord package immediately!

#552 Johnny Reb

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,945 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio. However, I hate the Suckeyes!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostSteel Claws, on 25 June 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

So the real question - Is there any MC associated with this or just mechs because without getting any MC - The mechs alone are not worth the price in my book even if you get several. The founders packs all included MC and from what I see - these do not.

No MC, however, 12 mech bays, lets say 8 are able to be kept if I sell the standard variants that is 2,400 in mc. Not much for the premium time since I still have my 3 months founders banked, more time isnt a bad thing. Still, then 4 hero mechs (founders variety) and the other variants early is a temping offer. Also, faction tag bonus doesn't wow me since im in a merc corp. However, personally, I am gonna wait but i'm interested.

edit: want to hear more but maybe the colors released with the hero mechs will also be useable on other mechs.

Edited by Johnny Reb, 25 June 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#553 Ngamok

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postsgt scout, on 25 June 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

I cant even use my Heavy metal and some of the founders mechs because of the violent jj shake. Its even gettin to the stage where ill get pissed of that someone else can jj with out it affecting them physicaly.
I love stompy robots, i hope PGI sort there **** out soon ;)

Really? You see it as denying people something instead of giving people an incentive to do something? No one is denying anything. If you expect people to give you some cash, you have to do something in return for them to part with it. Entitlement these days.

View PostSteel Claws, on 25 June 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Correct, no MC. Just the mechs and mech bays and medallions.

#554 Lyoto Machida

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostLemonsDaBest, on 25 June 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

heard the news, read the news, came home -> straight o the computer-> first webpage mwo -> bought the overlord package immediately!

Great first post!

#555 Lucy Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

Overlord it shall be!

#556 SLxBeowulf

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 58 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGeorgia, US

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

Battlemaster... may have just suffered a minor heart attack... call 911.

#557 Borengar629

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 305 posts
  • Location3rd rock next to sun

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

So do I get that right?
For a mere 80 bucks (which is for me 56 euro) I get 4 Heromechs (which are by the way 4 mechs I really loved to see in the game), 8 Standardmechs, 120 days premium time, 4 loyaltybonus badges for my cockpits and a (sorry but pretty useless) forum title?
This adds up to 12 mechs with 12 mechbays and 120 days premium (the rest is in my opinion just bonus stuff).
Did I get that right?
Because if I got that right that would be pretty amazing.

#558 Too Much Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 787 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

I bought the Overlord package, but I don't see any signs that my payment was processed.

I mean I received message from PayPAl saying it was OK, but there are no signs on the forum and no signs in my profile. How can I confirm that it's ok and was taken into account?

Thx.

#559 Beef Hands

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

No.

#560 Johnny Reb

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,945 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio. However, I hate the Suckeyes!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

View PostTrickshot, on 25 June 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

So do I get that right?
For a mere 80 bucks (which is for me 56 euro) I get 4 Heromechs (which are by the way 4 mechs I really loved to see in the game), 8 Standardmechs, 120 days premium time, 4 loyaltybonus badges for my cockpits and a (sorry but pretty useless) forum title?
This adds up to 12 mechs with 12 mechbays and 120 days premium (the rest is in my opinion just bonus stuff).
Did I get that right?
Because if I got that right that would be pretty amazing.

yep, just not sure if it converts like that to euros.

also get it all on Oct 15, other than the locust get each next mech 1-3 months ahead of schedule.

Edited by Johnny Reb, 25 June 2013 - 09:58 PM.

24 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users