1715 replies to this topic

#721 Aidan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 542 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:40 AM

Since the Project Phoenix mech offering includes the ShadowHawk SHD-2H, will the MWO community see the creation of Heavy and Light PPC weaponry as indicated in www.sarna.net?

#722 Valentyn

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

View PostSteve Varayis, on 26 June 2013 - 07:36 AM, said:

Life is ******* unfair.

Hmm
Posted Image

#723 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts
  • LocationThe Fresh River City

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

View PostValentyn, on 26 June 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Hmm
Posted Image

only when people get their sugar and perfect rainbows

#724 Hawkeye12

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCanada NB

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

WOW...i play the Shadow hawk for years In mechwarrior #1 ..my brothers 486DX2... a whopping 4mb of ram! 128 MB HD!

Defence missions were so easy jump over the Battlemaster and shoot his leg and get 1,000,000 bills for salvage! :lol:

$80 is a great Deal! <_<

#725 anonymous161

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

View PostSteve Varayis, on 26 June 2013 - 07:36 AM, said:

You wanted a Mech game after 10 YEARS of NOTHING.

You paid 120 bucks for 4 mechs, kickstarting the game, early beta.

I paid 60 bucks for the same, minus 3 mechs.

I have enjoyed this. It is a fun game, often livening up my day-in, day-out life. I've cheered at 5 kills on Tourmaline with a balanced HGN build. I've raged at a 6 40Jager death-squad. And each new Mech, Each new Map, makes it expanded

Now we come to the whole CW BS. YOU go and make me a ******* system a small company can do in ~2 YEARS for capturing interstellar ******* conflict. You make it so even though they may be utterly shafted by their overlords, they can carry on

The reason the won't listen to us is because we *****, whine and moan about EVERYTHING. 'waaah, I'm a founder and I'm entitled and ****' 'Waaaah, new Mechs ruin it' 'Waaah, Getting 180-210 bucks value out of 80 is sooooo unfaaair'

Life is ******* unfair. It won't all be sugar and motherf---ing rainbows. You have to take the good with the bad

For I fly my Founders Tag and Overlord Badge, Oh so HIGH!
I have faith and hope in these crazy Canucks. All you need is a healthy ******* dose of patience

Now ****, either buy it, don't buy it, I couldn't give less than two fresh cows, but keep all this damn negativity to your entitled self

Holy crap dude you ********* or something because someone doesn't feel they need to be asking for 80 freaking dollars over mechs in a game? What happened to paying 60 bucks for the entire game and getting this stuff? mechwarrior 4 as a free download has like 120 playable units for FREE. So **** off the guy, get a life damn.

#726 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

If it funds this game going gold? I'm all for it.

If I get my Battlemaster? Hell yes I'm going to fork over money for it. I call that a twofer.

My biggest problem is how I'm going to pilot the thing with this enormous erection...

#727 Kay Oss

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 26 June 2013 - 07:44 AM, said:

Holy crap dude you ********* or something because someone doesn't feel they need to be asking for 80 freaking dollars over mechs in a game? What happened to paying 60 bucks for the entire game and getting this stuff? mechwarrior 4 as a free download has like 120 playable units for FREE. So **** off the guy, get a life damn.

Compared to the regular price on this stuff, this package is a steal! Anyone who doesn't think so can continue to play for absolutely free. Somebody has to foot the bill for a free to play game. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

#728 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

It's because there are certain people who call people who buy this stupid and ********. Also, people who are belittling PGI for this. They can keep their thoughts to themselves or make a civilized discussion instead of slinging monkey poo.

#729 Stormwolf

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostAidan, on 26 June 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

Since the Project Phoenix mech offering includes the ShadowHawk SHD-2H, will the MWO community see the creation of Heavy and Light PPC weaponry as indicated in www.sarna.net?

Those weapons aren't around yet in 3050.

Better check this out for what variants exist at any given period:

http://www.masteruni...ame=shadow+hawk

#730 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts
  • LocationThe Fresh River City

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

dude, I have a life.

I said in that thing I had a life.

You kids and your TL:DR stuff.

and this thing is Free, remember? Mw4 Mercs MTX has been around for a fair while.

#731 EGH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

dammit.... looks like im not eating this week

#732 Frost Lord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 419 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

View PostAzzras, on 26 June 2013 - 06:39 AM, said:

$80 gets you 12 'mechs. TWELVE.
Not 4.

I think he meant months.

#733 ZeProme

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

Can't choose...

ThunderBolt or ShadowHawk.

HURRY UP AND RELEASE THE INFORMATION <_<

In other news, I fail to see how the Talon package is worth it...

#734 Frost Lord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 419 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

View PostDnarvel, on 26 June 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

Just remember, awhile ago PGI said they had 6 mechs ready to go, but were waiting for the proper announcement. Here are 4 of them (I assume) which leaves 2 more to go. Are they other Unseen/Reseen? Clan mechs? (not likely yet I think). So for those whining they weren't the reseen/unseen they wanted, just wait. More might be coming down the line.

im gussing the other two were the quick draw and the Victor

#735 Nathan Kerensky

Rookie

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

What a simple "pay to Win" plan... will surely work.

Don't you think it would be better to start things the community wants ? Like comunity warfare, pre-defined Matches or all the 1000000 other things...

...and you really come over with another "Founder" Action this time? To let all the old founders look stupid ?

#736 WayBadMojo

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

Show me hitboxes for the TDR and BLR so I don't end up buying more useless mechs like the Awesome...

#737 Viper69

• 4,204 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

View PostNathan Kerensky, on 26 June 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

Don't you think it would be better to start things the community wants ? Like comunity warfare, pre-defined Matches or all the 1000000 other things...

...and you really come over with another "Founder" Action this time? To let all the old founders look stupid ?

I am sure they will probably do a clan founder event as well. I dont see this as a founders program more of an "We need another injection of cash, here are some limited mechs."...Oh wait.

#738 Belorion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

View PostViper69, on 26 June 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

I am sure they will probably do a clan founder event as well. I dont see this as a founders program more of an "We need another injection of cash, here are some limited mechs."...Oh wait.

Was it ever going to be anything else? Did we (the user base) not ask for this? Is PGI not a business? How else are they to make money if people aren't offered things to pay for?

#739 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

I think it's great. I missed out on Founders so this is an opportunity to get a similar (and by the looks of it, better) deal. Purchased already. Shame I have to wait till October but such is life.

This game isn't perfect but it's brought BT and MW back to life. I'm also excited to see confirmation of big developments in the next few months leading to a fully launched game with a more involved CW element.

Edited by Musashi Alexander, 26 June 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#740 Frost Lord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 419 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

View PostNathan Kerensky, on 26 June 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

well I think we are getting close to getting those things this month didn't have much but the next few months should be interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the things people are really after will be implemented by the time this deal is.
and these mechs for all we know are only past the modeling stage and haven't received any code. so for all we know hardly any time has been taken from the important things, people should just relax.

36 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users