St. Ives Official Teamspeak!

163 replies to this topic

#141 JadeRaven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

It isn't derailing to ask why I was banned from the official House Liao Teamspeak.in the official House Liao Teamspeak thread. I was banned by [REDACTED] for the reason "because" after not saying anything. I wonder what would drive him to do such a thing.

Edited by Viterbi, 23 January 2013 - 05:38 PM.
Removed name

#142 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

View PostJadeRaven, on 22 January 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

It isn't derailing to ask why I was banned from the official House Liao Teamspeak.in the official House Liao Teamspeak thread. I was banned by [REDACTED] for the reason "because" after not saying anything. I wonder what would drive him to do such a thing.

it could have something to do with the fact that you were banned previously for bad behaviour.

Under your MWO name.

It would appear Stalker circumvented ban's on the TS server for a few of you tonite, so "you" could come in for round two, and "you" apparently under an assumed name "shibas" for round two, tsk tsk,

Your ban on the teamspeak channel must of fell out of the sky, like a boulder onto a house at the bottom of a Utah hillside.

Yes we have server logs.....silly.

#143 JadeRaven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

View Postmetro, on 22 January 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

it could have something to do with the fact that you were banned previously for bad behaviour. Under this MWO name JadeRaven.

It would appear Stalker circumvented ban's on the TS server for a few of you tonite, so "you" could come in for round two, and "you" apparently under an assumed name "shibas" for round two, tsk tsk,

Your ban on the teamspeak channel must of fell out of the sky, like a boulder onto a house at the bottom of a Utah hillside.

I was muted when I was banned. I never spoke a single time tonight. Stalkerr reversed the ban because he owns the server. My username on TS3 tonight was not shibas. I'm not sure what you're talking about. And to be banned the first time I simply asked you for your opinion on the forums drama. I don't think any of this was deserved, but I'm sure I can get it fixed :) Also I know you have the wrong person because I've changed my IP at least twice since then.

Also I suggest you refrain from spreading around anyone's personal information.

Edited by JadeRaven, 22 January 2013 - 10:19 PM.

#144 Reverend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 459 posts
  • LocationKAETETÔÃ

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Ugh. This is all nonsense..

Edited by Reverend, 22 January 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#145 Coolwhoami

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postmetro, on 22 January 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

[b]

ya might ask him why.

fyi....derailing a thread gents, will get you the attention of the Staff Moderators.

as this thread is for informational purposes only, to inform those interested in joining those of like mind

on a specific IP for communication purposes.

As I understand it Stalkerr unbanned me, and then once again I attempted to join to server and was promptly banned. Given that it told me you banned me, I would like to know why.

Also, given that this is activity that is occurring with regards to the server, it might be important for those looking to join it to know the sort of treatment they are going to receive simply for trying to get involved.

Edited by Coolwhoami, 22 January 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#146 JadeRaven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostCoolwhoami, on 22 January 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

As I understand it Stalkerr unbanned me, and then once again I attempted to join to server and was promptly banned. Given that it told me you banned me, I would like to know why.

Also, given that this is activity that is occurring with regards to the server, it might be important for those looking to join it to know the sort of treatment they are going to receive simply for trying to get involved.

treatment by a community moderator no less.

#147 Wales Grey

Dark Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 861 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Frigid North

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Shibas is a different guy from JadeRaven. I've been in a drop with both of them before. Just saying.

#148 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostReverend, on 22 January 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Ugh. This is all nonsense..

You all enjoy your evening.

Get one of those cataphracts, and go have some fun in game. :)

I love my muromet!

Edited by metro, 22 January 2013 - 11:07 PM.

#149 Wales Grey

Dark Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 861 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Frigid North

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

View Postmetro, on 22 January 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

You all enjoy your evening.

Get one of those cataphracts, and go have some fun in game. :)

I love my muromet!

fyi....derailing a thread gents, will get you the attention of the Staff Moderators.

as this thread is for informational purposes only, to inform those interested in joining those of like mind

on a specific IP for communication purposes.

Edit: Communication is Key

Edited by Wales Grey, 22 January 2013 - 11:38 PM.

#150 GreatBeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 536 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

it could have something to do with the fact that you were banned previously for bad behaviour.

Under your MWO name.

Shibas is not jaderaven. I know a lot of people think were just a couple of guys with a dozen smurf accounts each but there really are quite a lot of us. As a server admin your logs would show this and I would appreciate it if you'd stop spreading lies about us. You're a community moderator and should be more professional than that.

You banned myself and several others last night while hurling verbal insults and claiming we infected someone with 'hantavirus' or something and have provided absolutely no explanation for this uncalled for and extremely rude behavior.

#151 Stalkerr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hi everyone. I own the server.

Please start a new thread for discussing insanity on the server. This is, as has been mentioned, an information thread about the server. Take it to PMs if there is a disagreement. The last thing I want is for this thread to get deep-sixed.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns about this.

Thanks!

Edited by Stalkerr, 23 January 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#152 Reverend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 459 posts
  • LocationKAETETÔÃ

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Roger, Danger Close Stalker.

#153 Vandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Vector Charlie Alpha we report possible enemy activity in the AO. Requesting Air Support Danger Close, coordinates to come.

How Copy?

e: Roger Stalkerr Actual, loud and clear, over.

Edited by Vandal, 23 January 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#154 FireBerretta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

**URGENT**
The House Liao TeamSpeak Server has moved! Please connect to our NEW Server at houseliaovoice.com (there is no password).

Thank you and we'll see you there!

Edited by FireBerretta, 31 January 2013 - 10:47 PM.

#155 FireBerretta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

*BUMP*

#156 Master Twigg

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

Bumped again for good measure, and might I say this is NOT a time zone specific server. There is almost always someone online that is willing to make drops or just kick back and talk about builds, strategies, favorite maps, or that match that made us laugh so hard.

#157 Mister Maf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Thaaaaaaat explains why I couldn't connect. You might want to put the message in the OP, Stalkerr.

#158 FireBerretta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Please refer to the houseliao.com TS3 Server post at http://mwomercs.com/...com-ts3-server/

#159 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

View PostMaster Twigg, on 02 February 2013 - 08:06 AM, said:

Bumped again for good measure, and might I say this is NOT a time zone specific server. There is almost always someone online that is willing to make drops or just kick back and talk about builds, strategies, favorite maps, or that match that made us laugh so hard.

not anymore...

#160 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

Well that server houses tumbleweeds and dust storms...... whats that song.... ohh yeah.."Is there anybody out there..."

ST. IVES/HOUSE LIAO are PROUD NEW OWNERS OF THE HLVoice.com server. Thanks to the donation by Stalkerr! 3 cheer and tall beers for him! in St. Ives, all are welcome. we even have a chanel for the few, proud and the Nieve. CCAF. Any Unit/House wanting to break away from Drama and corrupted leadership or just looking for a casual house wanting to enjoy this game,You are welcome in ST. IVES. stop in have fun, shoot bad mechs! relax have a beer. Enjoy..

Sabbs

Edited by Sabbathiel, 20 August 2013 - 10:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users